So does rockhold...

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Suck everywhere except full mount

Why do guys keep getting accidentally mounted by rockhold? Is it because they think he's dreamy or somethin

Dude has a SOLID ground game, ESPECIALLY for his size.

It was just like "hi I'm in mount now, you might want to start thinking about tapping"

I'm starting to get why sherdoggers think he's so dreamy

if that looked 'accidental' to you last night, you should give up watching.

if that looked 'accidental' to you last night, you should give up watching.
So you think branch pulled mount? Lol you should stop watching if you think branch goal was to be mounted

Rockhold has all the tools to regain the belt. But MW is a shark tank and there are guys up near the top with serious power that can put his lights out. It is a matter of shorting up a few things in the stand up so that he doesn't get tagged as much. Work on his defense and he will be very, very tough to beat. Offensively, he will destroy anybody that he is able to pass guard on. And in the standup, he has a lot of strong kicks in the wheelhouse.

So you think branch pulled mount? Lol you should stop watching if you think branch goal was to be mounted
???

who said he pulled mount? you said he was 'accidentally' mounted. nothing accidental about it, just no ground game and rockhold passed quickly to the position.

Branch couldn't stop Luke from getting mount is why it went there
But branch didn't want to get there so it was an accident for him to be mounted , branch was trying to not be mounted

???

who said he pulled mount? you said he was 'accidentally' mounted. nothing accidental about it, just no ground game and rockhold passed quickly to the position.
He was trying to get up but accidentally ended up being in rockholds mount. I can't believe you think branch was trying to get mounted ?¿ lol

He was trying to get up but accidentally ended up being in rockholds mount. I can't believe you think branch was trying to get mounted ?¿ lol
are you on drugs? why do you keep saying i think he was trying to be mounted?

it went to the ground and rockhold immediately passed to mount. branch wasn't trying to do anything (which was the problem).

is this a troll attempt, I literally can't tell.

david branch went after him HARD in that first round. i think just about every other middleweight would have been hit with some of those punches as well. have to give branch credit also. probably a combination of luke being rusty, and branch being better than we thought.

are you on drugs? why do you keep saying i think he was trying to be mounted?

it went to the ground and rockhold immediately passed to mount. branch wasn't trying to do anything (which was the problem).

is this a troll attempt, I literally can't tell.
How many times do I have to tell you, I'll try to be more explicit

IT WASNT BRANCHES GOAL TO BE MOUNTED AND HIS GOAL WAS TO GET UP BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY GOT UNDER ROCKHOLDS LEGS

Are you fucking with me?

How many times do I have to tell you, I'll try to be more explicit

IT WASNT BRANCHES GOAL TO BE MOUNTED AND HIS GOAL WAS TO GET UP BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY GOT UNDER ROCKHOLDS LEGS

Are you fucking with me?
1) I never said it was his goal
2) it was not accidental

through with this discussion, gotta be some mental illness in play here.

Lukes standup is rusty as shit. Hopefully he works on his speed and defense for his next fight. He got lucky Branch has no ground game.

1) I never said it was his goal
2) it was not accidental

through with this discussion, gotta be some mental illness in play here.
So you think guys pull mount on purpose?

Suck everywhere except full mount

Why do guys keep getting accidentally mounted by rockhold? Is it because they think he's dreamy or somethin
I think that blackbelt Branch has under Renzo Gracie is shit. Is BJJ needs serious work. Not impressed at all.

Back