So, do we still believe in 'freak genetics'? LOL

Scott-Steiner-Big-Poppa-Pump-wrestler.jpg
this is the ultimate genetic freak.
And still alive unbelievably while others are dying off fast

Freak genetics are a thing.

You can take all the steroids in the world but you'll never look like Yoel Romero or Ubereem.

Jon Jones isn't really a freak for his muscle mass though -- it's more for his proportions and athleticism.

Yoel Romero?
I dont think he is a "Freak"

Obviously there is no definition. He's very good and in amazing shape (hopefully he is natural). But he has a lot of faults for being so muscular, his cardio being the worst thing

I dont think he is a "Freak"

Obviously there is no definition. He's very good and in amazing shape (hopefully he is natural). But he has a lot of faults for being so muscular, his cardio being the worst thing

Yoel Romero undoubtedly uses steroids, but he's still a freak in the sense that his muscles are incredibly well-shaped and he's naturally ripped. Even on steroids a lot of guys look like crap because of their genetics.

"Genetic Freaks" are very rare. Brock is probably the only one I can think of in MMA... and even he used steroids lol

LMFAO Brock is a "Genetic Freak" because of the steroids.

This proves that the tall and lanky body type that was described as the "perfect build for MMA" wasn't/ isn't so perfect. The only way to make it effective is to get freak strength through steroids so the Jones / Silva body types being perfect have been debunked. There is no best body for MMA. Steroids are perfect for MMA.

This proves that the tall and lanky body type that was described as the "perfect build for MMA" wasn't/ isn't so perfect. The only way to make it effective is to get freak strength through steroids so the Jones / Silva body types being perfect have been debunked. There is no best body for MMA. Steroids are perfect for MMA.
It is certainly interesting because you don't typically see someone as lanky as jones having a strength advantage and muscling around guys with more muscular builds, but jones has been able to do that throughout his career. Maybe now we know why.

What couch potatoes dont realize

No matter how many steroids you take-

You will NEVER play in a pro sport like NFl, NBA without freakish genetics

Now that Jones has been popped for steroids, are there still shertads that believe this silly notion of "freak genetics?" Being 6'4 with a 7 feet wingspan is winning the genetic lotery. How many men do you see on a day to day basis with those stats? That alone puts Jon on the 1% category.

Performing at the level that Jon performs at is another question. Putting on mass the way Jon did is another question.

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

This isnt 'genetics.' Lol. This is clearly a chemical edge. A damn near 40 year old man doesn't look a certain way naturally . A natural 35 year old woman doesn't look a certain way.

jonjones.jpg

Genetics
air-quotes.gif

<36>
Yes there are still genetic freaks, just like there are genetic losers.

You'll find plenty natural guys who are 6'5 240lbs with plenty of muscle and were good at every sport they ever tried, and they never even really trained.

And you'll find plenty of guys who are 5'6 130lbs and all fat, no muscle, and couldn't play a sport to save their lives.

Just because some genetic freaks take PEDs doesn't change anything.

What a retarded thread.

I'm in Rio right now doing some travelling.

Seen a bunch of guys on the beach selling sunglasses for £4. Some of them have been amongst the most shredded men I've ever seen in real life. Do people think they can afford designer PEDs?

People can naturally have ridiculous physiques. It takes exercise and diet (and genetics) to acquire such a physique.

This notion that anyone with a ripped body must be on something is absurd. Athletes train most days. They also most likely have quality diets.

If most people exercise regularly and don't stuff their face with dog shit they'll improve their body. Do that over a number of years and you'll have low body fat and (if you weight train and gain muscle) have muscle that reveals itself.

Yes, there are people who find it hard to lose fat/gain muscle, but for most people on Earth exercise and diet results in an 'improved' body.

People need to exercise more and not eat shit.

Steroids didn't give him that crazy reach. We will never know how much of his performances were chemistry and how much were just hard work and genius.

Seen a bunch of guys on the beach selling sunglasses for £4. Some of them have been amongst the most shredded men I've ever seen in real life. Do people think they can afford designer PEDs?

People can naturally have ridiculous physiques. It takes exercise and diet (and genetics) to acquire such a physique.

This notion that anyone with a ripped body must be on something is absurd. Athletes train most days. They also most likely have quality diets.

If most people exercise regularly and don't stuff their face with dog shit they'll improve their body. Do that over a number of years and you'll have low body fat and (if you weight train and gain muscle) have muscle that reveals itself.

Yes, there are people who find it hard to lose fat/gain muscle, but for most people on Earth exercise and diet results in an 'improved' body.

You don't need designer PEDs to look great, you need them to beat tests. For you regular joe you can take any generic T and deca.

You don't need designer PEDs to look great, you need them to beat tests. For you regular joe you can take any generic T and deca.

That wasn't my point. My point was that normal people can have ridiculous physiques without the use of drugs.

Lol, steroids are pretty much a part of Brazilian culture. I had access to steroids within the first week at every bjj club I trained at. That shit is rampant down there. Spoiler, the women with the big quads and glutes also have big clits. Even women in Brazil take gear. Cmon dude, you cant be this naive.

Jones's reach is still near 85 inches usually about 8-10 inches longer than his opponents. Jones's height is still 6.4 usually 3-6 inches taller than his opponents. His brain still knows how to use these advantages.

Tell me what about that do PED's change?
Corey Hill tho...

So, he married a 6.9/10? I mean, she looks like a nice girl and all. But that is your trump card?

Well, this is what a non-manlet, A level superstar athlete pulls.

nintchdbpict000030615486.jpg

WTF? She looked doped up some of that good prescription meds, tell you the truth he looks better...

Back