so did GSP have a black son or was that a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed he had a black baby. Which came as a surprise because his gf is actually white....

This is true. I know this for a fact, I've even met the kid, I swear on my life. I lost respect for my man when he openly lied to the world about having a child. I wonder how that kid will react when he will listen to the UFC 167 interviews and hear his dad denying his existence.

Bullshit. This is utterly ridiculous.

What difference would it make if GSP had a kid? It could be with a black, Asian, anglo or francophone mother. Who would care? He could adopt with another dude. It literally makes no difference. He isn't married, he isn't 13, he isn't a politician. If he knocked-up some broad why would that change his image? He's an MMA fighter. I appreciate that he markets himself as a clean-cut MMA fighter but having a child would be such a non-issue, I'm not even sure why it would be a bad thing for him.

Really? Is George ashamed of his own child, and trying to hide that he exists?

If true, his good guy-image is decayed forever.

hi-res-6759658_crop_north.jpg

And I'm pretty sure they had a countdown show with his dad on it.

His parents have been all over the stupid countdown shows and the other boring "behind the scenes" documentaries. He also wrote about them at length in his terrible book.

Putting that aside, why the fuck would anyone care about GSP's family? I don't know anything about Stipe's family or Demetrius Johnson's family or Anderson Silva's family. I care about the fights. I could care less. I had to delete Conor McGregor from Instagram because I have no interest in his fugly watches or rented cars or Dee or his fat kid.

His parents have been all over the stupid countdown shows and the other boring "behind the scenes" documentaries. He also wrote about them at length in his terrible book.

Putting that aside, why the fuck would anyone care about GSP's family? I don't know anything about Stipe's family or Demetrius Johnson's family or Anderson Silva's family. I care about the fights. I could care less. I had to delete Conor McGregor from Instagram because I have no interest in his fugly watches or rented cars or Dee or his fat kid.

1jhhp5.jpg

Yes, it speaks to the idea that your response to racism is lukewarm at best, and relatively indifferent at worst bro.

Bro, when I see racism I want to beat the shit out of the offender. That's just how I am bro, I actually care about justice and am willing to fight for it.

is this Hannibal?

Really? Is George ashamed of his own child, and trying to hide that he exists?

If true, his good guy-image is decayed forever.
maybe he is trying to keep his kid out of the spot light so it could have a normal upbringing.

All I know he is jealous of Tyron Woodley's ability to date 10s.

Averi-Woodley-Tyron-Woodley-image.jpg

Woodley should taunt George about how GSP can't attract a strong North American born black woman. He goes for the easily impressed refugees.

What is racist about a white guy finding a black women sexy and interesting? Sounds fine to me

Bullshit. This is utterly ridiculous.

What difference would it make if GSP had a kid? It could be with a black, Asian, anglo or francophone mother. Who would care? He could adopt with another dude. It literally makes no difference. He isn't married, he isn't 13, he isn't a politician. If he knocked-up some broad why would that change his image? He's an MMA fighter. I appreciate that he markets himself as a clean-cut MMA fighter but having a child would be such a non-issue, I'm not even sure why it would be a bad thing for him.
I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, on the other side of it, I actually think he should proud to have a child and tell the world. GSP has a little boy and I find it uncharacteristic to openly deny his existence.

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, on the other side of it, I actually think he should proud to have a child and tell the world. GSP has a little boy and I find it uncharacteristic to openly deny his existence.

My friend you are so full of shit I call your bluff.

You have no knowledge of GSP's child. If you did you would be on the phone to TMZ selling that story for $$$.

It is cowardly to hide behind your computer screen.

My friend you are so full of shit I call your bluff.

You have no knowledge of GSP's child. If you did you would be on the phone to TMZ selling that story for $$$.

It is cowardly to hide behind your computer screen.
You know nothing about me. His name is Maxime and it's that mulatto child you see in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back