so did GSP have a black son or was that a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7566553.jpg

9176654.jpg

Wait! Who is that person on the left end of the couch?? Same as the person in the other pictures? We may have a lead here.

How could gsp have a black son? Wouldnt the kid be mixed? ; )

if it were true, bisping would have prob already said it - he reads this area to know whast up and use our jokes

He has never been open about his personal life. Never see his parents or siblings. The only thing he has ever talked about is how he was bullied as a kid

hi-res-6759658_crop_north.jpg

And I'm pretty sure they had a countdown show with his dad on it.

Why you gotta act like race is a useful scientific construct bro?

Race doesn't exist bro.

You got that bro?

He's using it as a sociological construct, which is appropriate here. Albeit the topic itself trivial and borderline discriminatory. He should say "did GSP have a mystery child." Because the true question is really if this was one of the reasons GSP took off.

But who cares, GSP is the best ever, and will show that on November 4. WAR GSP! Bisping is his biggest fan boy ever!

Now, you can continue.

this honestly looks like a music video done by SNL or In Living Color... that could totally be Jim Carey... im waiting for it to be funny but then im thinking this is a legit rapper? is this real? LMAO music today is so fucking cringe... no wonder kids are so stupid

You nailed the description.

And yes, music today is awful.

He's using it as a sociological construct, which is appropriate here. Albeit the topic itself trivial and borderline discriminatory. He should say "did GSP have a mystery child." Because the true question is really if this was one of the reasons GSP took off.

Hitler had a preoccupation with the sociology of race as well.

Just saying bro.

Hitler had a preoccupation with the sociology of race as well.

Just saying bro.
Welcome to the real world. Life is full of choices and free will, you can choose to do good or choose to do bad. Abraham Lincoln also thought about the sociology of race, and ended slavery in the United States.

Welcome to the real world. Life is full of choices and free will, you can choose to do good or choose to do bad. Abraham Lincoln also thought about the sociology of race, and ended slavery in the United States.

Maybe you should take your free will and not be an apologist for the racism displayed in this thread bro.

Edit: And Lincoln also thought Black people were subhuman. Nice to see that guy is your role model. Very interesting and telling.

Maybe you should take your free will and not be an apologist for the racism displayed in this thread bro.

Edit: And Lincoln also thought Black people were subhuman. Nice to see that guy is your role model. Very interesting and telling.

Quote from my previous post, "albeit this topic is trivial and borderline discriminatory" speaks for itself. Nowhere did I say Lincoln is my role model, that's like saying Hitler is your role model because you mentioned him. My statement provides a counter example of good vs bad.

Quote from my previous post, "albeit this topic is trivial and borderline discriminatory" speaks for itself.

Yes, it speaks to the idea that your response to racism is lukewarm at best, and relatively indifferent at worst bro.

Bro, when I see racism I want to beat the shit out of the offender. That's just how I am bro, I actually care about justice and am willing to fight for it.

Yes, it speaks to the idea that your response to racism is lukewarm at best, and relatively indifferent at worst bro.

Bro, when I see racism I want to beat the shit out of the offender. That's just how I am bro, I actually care about justice and am willing to fight for it.

This topic isn't racism, but has racial tension. So I'm not going to have an overblown reaction. You seem like someone who is easily triggered, and acting on that will likely land you in jail one day. Don't think small, think big. Call your congressmen, create a photovoice project telling stories of people impacted by racism and spread awareness for policy change, lead a support group, or even better, be a good example of what unity and love looks like. I believe in you! You can do it!

southpark.jpg

This is true. I know this for a fact, I've even met the kid, I swear on my life. I lost respect for my man when he openly lied to the world about having a child. I wonder how that kid will react when he will listen to the UFC 167 interviews and hear his dad denying his existence.

It's obvious GSP hides the kid at his private gym to make it appear he's single, which means buys from big fans of those baby blues. Firaz didn't wanna go through with such a scummy ploy, but it's part of the masterplan.

So was it Greg's idea, to try and get some fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back