so did GSP have a black son or was that a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has never been open about his personal life. Never see his parents or siblings. The only thing he has ever talked about is how he was bullied as a kid

Are you retarded? Watch any of the countdowns? It always shows his mum and dad and sister and his nephews.

Why would he talk about them? Does Cain talk about his sibblings?

Are you retarded? Watch any of the countdowns? It always shows his mum and dad and sister and his nephews.

Why would he talk about them? Does Cain talk about his sibblings?
Does cain ever talk about his kids or show them. What about his wife.

Also at implying not knowing everything about GSP's personal life=retardation

He has never been open about his personal life. Never see his parents or siblings. The only thing he has ever talked about is how he was bullied as a kid

7566553.jpg

9176654.jpg

2 pics ever and they are during gsp fights. Gsp hasnt fought since having the kid. Maybe we will see him after the bisping fight

I need you to stop swinging from georges' scrotom, gsp1978

gsp is a homosexual and is ashamed. it's 2017 gsp come out of the closet. sad

Dunno if he's a homosexual. Don't think so. Wouldn't he most likely be able to finish while rolling around with a guy for 25 minutes?

have you seen gsp's explosiveness? any son he would have would be black since he is black!

<TheWire1>

<seedat>

Next thread topic with the crap as of late

:Who’s taken down the better sista’s Woodley or GSP?

this honestly looks like a music video done by SNL or In Living Color... that could totally be Jim Carey... im waiting for it to be funny but then im thinking this is a legit rapper? is this real? LMAO music today is so fucking cringe... no wonder kids are so stupid

Why he gotta be a BLACK son, OP?

Why cant he just be a son who bleeds the same color blood as you or me?

tyron-woodley.jpg

2 pics ever and they are during gsp fights. Gsp hasnt fought since having the kid. Maybe we will see him after the bisping fight

I need you to stop swinging from georges' scrotom, gsp1978

Don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

Does cain ever talk about his kids or show them. What about his wife.

Also at implying not knowing everything about GSP's personal life=retardation

Actually you are. You clearly stated that he had a kid and that was why he took time off.

I thought he was only interested in aliens

"In law, an alien is a person who is not a national of a given country", you thought GSP was crazy and talking about aliens from space? Nah, she's from Rwanda and Georges just realized a relationship takes up a lot of his time.

It's obvious GSP hides the kid at his private gym to make it appear he's single, which means buys from big fans of those baby blues. Firaz didn't wanna go through with such a scummy ploy, but it's part of the masterplan.

She must have been able to handle his rhythm. Do you think she was impressed by his performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back