So, Daniel Cormier will be considered the LHW GOAT to future generation.

Have you people never heard of Wanderlei Silva and Chuck Liddell? The only reason they're not still considered #1 and 2 LHWs all-time is because of Jones. DC doesn't get to take the GOAT title just because he's from the new era, ESPECIALLY after a brutal KO loss. Now if he had beaten Jones, he would have had a case. But he didn't. Case closed.

All-time LHW rankings (minus Bones):

1. Wanderlei
2. Chuck
3. Shogun
4. Rampage
5. DC

No insecurity. I remember and appreciate what both guys have achieved in the sport.

Still, if you're going to call one guy a fraud than why not the other? I'm sure you'll have lots of excuses.
Right? Seriously the people "debating" me right now have posted some of the mOst embarrassing stuff i have ever seen on this site

And thats with Conor fans on here!!!!

Another terrible post in a series of them. One last time mkay?

1) i am not saying I WOULD THINK THAT. I am saying he will most likely be remembered that way 30 years from now

If you disagree cool thats fine. Its an internet forum little man.

2) Jones delusional fanbase.... i am assuming you think I am in there? I thought jon was a great fighter but explain the delusional part please

And i havent cared about A fighter winning seriously in almost 10 years lol. So spare me with the fan boy stuff

Perhaps you should take a break? Seems like this whole thing is a bit much for you
"Oh, I didn´t say that little man...I'm not saying I would think that, little man.... this is internet forum, little man... I´m not a delusional Jones fan, little man".....
<{cruzshake}>
Bye, man.

How far in future? 2045? If so I'll be a bitter 80-yr old on here telling the punk kids that they don't know what really happened <Baelish01>

"Oh, I didn´t say that little man...I'm not saying I would think that, little man.... this is internet forum, little man... I´m not a delusional Jones fan, little man".....
<{cruzshake}>
Bye, man.
Nice deflection. Its ok. Better posters than you have lost it debating me when their arguments have fallen apart.

Until next time

In the future, Jon Jones will be remembered as a cheater, a steroid freak from a PEDs Era.

Jon-Jones.jpg

Daniel Cormier has a great LHW resume, always clean. People and fighters will remember him positively.

photo.jpg

He is still the lessor fighter. He still cried like a little bish.

Go ahead and post the link where Jones tested positive for ANYTHING after the Shogun, Rampage, Evans, Machida, Belfort, Sonnen, or Gus fight. I'll wait... you're full of shit to say he never earned the title and was never a true champion. FOH.

I know all that's coming from you is name calling and insults but whatever makes you feel better. Yes he's been a real f up the past few years but to take everything away from him he earned before he started messing up is ridiculous and just trying to justify all those fighters getting stomped by him. Twice for some of them.
"he earned before he started messing up" ???

So, you think Jones started using PED A-F-T-E-R USADA????? "Oh, I´ve become a champion being clean, let´s start using steroids now, with USADA in the game"....

<mma3>

Nice deflection. Its ok. Better posters than you have lost it debating me when their arguments have fallen apart.

Until next time
Nah, Jones's delusional fans don´t get a "next time" like their hero did. That was your chance and you blew it.

No insecurity. I remember and appreciate what both guys have achieved in the sport.

Still, if you're going to call one guy a fraud than why not the other? I'm sure you'll have lots of excuses.
Are you saying that every time I talk about Jones I have to reffer to Silva just to make you happy????

Jones retarded fans going crazy with the news of the fraud.

Have you people never heard of Wanderlei Silva and Chuck Liddell? The only reason they're not still considered #1 and 2 LHWs all-time is because of Jones. DC doesn't get to take the GOAT title just because he's from the new era, ESPECIALLY after a brutal KO loss. Now if he had beaten Jones, he would have had a case. But he didn't. Case closed.

All-time LHW rankings (minus Bones):

1. Wanderlei
2. Chuck
3. Shogun
4. Rampage
5. DC
Wanderlei used to shower in steroids when he was in Pride. He didn't just take a little bit of Tbol. And let's not get into the whole lifetime ban from USADA thing. If Jones is off the list for that reason then so is Wanderlei.

<{cruzshake}>
Bye, man.
You're either 12 years old, or have an extremely low intellect.

ill comp this to another niche sport: do you consider lance armstrong the best cyclist ever or is the best some dude that he beat every year when he was doping?

DC will never be the goat. he got dominated twice by Jones, steroids or not.

Jones is a cheater, but he is still a better fighter and will go down as such.

ill comp this to another niche sport: do you consider lance armstrong the best cyclist ever or is the best some dude that he beat every year when he was doping?

exactly.

People seem to forget how old Cormier is.

Anyone think 30 year old Cormier with a few years of MMA experience doesn't beat non-roided Jones?

I kinda agree actually.

He basically has ruined dcs career with his own

How ? DC maybe 38 but he still has a few years left in him, we don't know where his career is going. If he can beat Gus, maybe a few top 10 contenders he could very well solidify himself as the greatest light heavyweight of all time. Jones never failed drug tests before so it's all speculation, but with the evidence we have at hand it doesn't look good.

Jones could be facing a suspension up to 4 years, if he does return he will be mid 30's..who knows what happens between now and then, on top of that his entire career has been tarnished. It's very plausible the guy has been cheating the entire time.

He is the Barry Bonds of MMA, his greatness will never overlook the fact that he's a cheater.

{<jordan}

Defending the biggest cheater of all MMA? Are you hard on reading little man?

I said DC is going to be remembered ( to paraphrase) as being Jones bitch, getting knocked out by him and crying. I also have said Fuck Jones for being on peds.......it can be both you know

I am sorry if that upsets you. Truly i am. DC is a good dude. But relax ok?

I promise DC will be back.....maybe not the same after having his brains scrambled.....but he will be back

and the name calling is laughable....serously dude its an internet forum. are you eleven ( if you are pm me. Ill change my tone and treat you as such).

Anyone who watches that fight and thinks DC is Jones bitch, is quite frankly....pathetic.

This is combat sports, not some childish tv soap opera prison shit.

Back