So, Daniel Cormier will be considered the LHW GOAT to future generation.

Hard to say how DC will go down in the history books .... But I'm pretty sure his success as LHW Champion will be linked to JBJ's f**k ups as a fighter and Champion. It's gonna be hard for him to shake that.

It sucks for him to have lost ... and in truth, almost as much to have the belt as a result of JBJ f**king it (should this be the case this time around)

You wish. Truth is Cormier will always be remembered as the guy who got brutally finished by Jones, roids or not.

Unfortunately this is a true statement. If it was just the first fight I get it, decision, Jones clearly won but DC didn't get beaten up too bad. Second fight he got brutally tko'd, had to be saved by big John (who took too damn long). It fucking sucks that Jones is a cheat, it pisses me off, I wish the fucking scumbag would of stopped doing roids for one fight and either prove he's the better man or take a loss like a man.

DCs career is immortalized after he brutally got knocked unconscious?

I mean seriously?......what an embarrassing post.

Are you a fan of DC or something ?
Of course I´m a huge DC fan. And you are obviously a Jon "cheating scumbag" Jones fan. And yes, at this point everybody knows that DC would've beat the fuck out of Jones in both fights.

When you decide to come out from behind his balls you´ll see how retarded you sound defending the biggest CHEATER and FRAUD of all MMA.
GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Of course I´m a huge DC fan. And you are obviously a Jon "cheating scumbag" Jones fan. And yes, at this point everybody knows that DC would've beat the fuck out of Jones in both fights.

When you decide to come out from behind his balls you´d see how retarded you sound defending the biggest CHEATER of all MMA ever.
GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif
{<jordan}

Defending the biggest cheater of all MMA? Are you hard on reading little man?

I said DC is going to be remembered ( to paraphrase) as being Jones bitch, getting knocked out by him and crying. I also have said Fuck Jones for being on peds.......it can be both you know

I am sorry if that upsets you. Truly i am. DC is a good dude. But relax ok?

I promise DC will be back.....maybe not the same after having his brains scrambled.....but he will be back

and the name calling is laughable....serously dude its an internet forum. are you eleven ( if you are pm me. Ill change my tone and treat you as such).

Hard to say how DC will go down in the history books .... But I'm pretty sure his success as LHW Champion will be linked to JBJ's f**k ups as a fighter and Champion. It's gonna be hard for him to shake that.

It sucks for him to have lost ... and in truth, almost as much to have the belt as a result of JBJ f**king it (should this be the case this time around)
Point is, would Jon have ever gotten that belt if he didn´t cheat in the 1st place???? The answer is "NO".

So, how can we consider him a true champ, if his whole career was a big fraud?

Gus would´ve murdered him if he wasn´t on steroids and become the champ. Rumble beat Gus.... and DC beat Rumble. DC sounds like the rightful champion to me.

Would you say that sort of thing about Anderson? Got to be consistent.
The insecurity about Jon´s fans is amazing.... "oh, I admit Jon is a fraud only if you admit Anderson is too".... laughable.

DC is the champion people deserved. The greatest champion we ever had. Everyone should be fan of that man and proud watching him succeed in his own ride.
Son, man, dad and the true champion.

i'm from the other side of the world and i love him like my brother. recognize his greatness.

<{ByeHomer}>

Na first response had it right he'll be the guy that would of been the best if Jones hasn't pushed his shit in 2× already lol

Fighters and True MMA fans don´t give credit to cheaters. Only a blind fanboy will give Jones credit for a win on roids.

<{hughesimpress}>
Either way, that's how Cormier will be remembered and his legacy is irreversibly damaged.

{<jordan}

Defending the biggest cheater of all MMA? Are you hard on reading little man?

I said DC is going to be remembered ( to paraphrase) as being Jones bitch, getting knocked out by him and crying. I also have said Fuck Jones for being on peds.......it can be both you know

I am sorry if that upsets you. Truly i am. DC is a good dude. But relax ok?

I promise DC will be back.....maybe not the same after having his brains scrambled.....but he will be back

and the name calling is laughable....serously dude its an internet forum. are you eleven ( if you are pm me. Ill change my tone and treat you as such).
Only Jon's delusional fans like yourself will remember such an incredible champ like DC as Jon´s bitch.

How can you acknowledge Jon is a steroid cheating scumbag and still say that "DC will be remembered as his bitch anyways" ????..... sounds pretty retarded to me.

Either way, that's how Cormier will be remembered and his legacy is irreversibly damaged.
Only Jones scumbag fans like yourself will be parroting that "my hero is the biggest fraud ever, and only beat DC because he was on steroids, that´s what matters"..... fucking delusional.

When did that happen?

I'm kidding but losing to some roided up dude who was already a freak of nature can easily be forgotten once DC gets back on track. He basically got a free pass. If anything the finish shows what kind of damage a person on PEDs can do. In a few years this will be water under the bridge for DC.
It won't be forgotten, ever.

Only Jon's delusional fans like yourself will remember such an incredible champ like DC as Jon´s bitch.

How can you acknowledge Jon is a steroid cheating scumbag and still say that "DC will be remembered as his bitch anyways" ????..... sounds pretty retarded to me.
Another terrible post in a series of them. One last time mkay?

1) i am not saying I WOULD THINK THAT. I am saying he will most likely be remembered that way 30 years from now

If you disagree cool thats fine. Its an internet forum little man.

2) Jones delusional fanbase.... i am assuming you think I am in there? I thought jon was a great fighter but explain the delusional part please

And i havent cared about A fighter winning seriously in almost 10 years lol. So spare me with the fan boy stuff

Perhaps you should take a break? Seems like this whole thing is a bit much for you

Only Jones scumbag fans like yourself will be parroting that "my hero is the biggest fraud ever, and only beat DC because he was on steroids, that´s what matters"..... fucking delusional.
Lol you're very angry, and your post makes no sense.

Point is, would Jon have ever gotten that belt if he didn´t cheat in the 1st place???? The answer is "NO".

So, how can we consider him a true champ, if his whole career was a big fraud?

Gus would´ve murdered him if he wasn´t on steroids and become the champ. Rumble beat Gus.... and DC beat Rumble. DC sounds like the rightful champion to me.

Go ahead and post the link where Jones tested positive for ANYTHING after the Shogun, Rampage, Evans, Machida, Belfort, Sonnen, or Gus fight. I'll wait... you're full of shit to say he never earned the title and was never a true champion. FOH.

I know all that's coming from you is name calling and insults but whatever makes you feel better. Yes he's been a real f up the past few years but to take everything away from him he earned before he started messing up is ridiculous and just trying to justify all those fighters getting stomped by him. Twice for some of them.

retard aletrt:

XThe GreatestX
<{MingNope}>

Yes your right! You considering dc a brother despite never meeting him and being on the opposite side of the world from him is much more intelligent!!

Do you guys not read the embarrassing stuff you post? Lol

The insecurity about Jon´s fans is amazing.... "oh, I admit Jon is a fraud only if you admit Anderson is too".... laughable.
No insecurity. I remember and appreciate what both guys have achieved in the sport.

Still, if you're going to call one guy a fraud than why not the other? I'm sure you'll have lots of excuses.

Back