So Could Thanos Be An Opening Act For Far More Extreme Enemies

Heart of the Universe Arc would be epic

Well Thanos has been so built up over the years that I don’t think anything is going to compare to that. What other villain will they have linger in the background for nearly a decade?

Well Thanos has been so built up over the years that I don’t think anything is going to compare to that. What other villain will they have linger in the background for nearly a decade?
We could be talking about a similar ark for the MCU space wars. The next super villain could threaten the multiverse.

Heart of the Universe Arc would be epic
I just looked at some of the story I guess this could work in some future MCU situation. Thanos looks to be the big hero though in this story.

Could Thanos be just the opening act for some more powerful beings. In the Marvel universe there seems to be at least 15 or more dangerous beings some evil and some good.

People like Galactus who through Disney buying Fox movie gains access to in a few years. Eternity who has access to almost endless power, Beyonder who can travel space an time as well as warping reality, molecular man who can shape reality an create new life.

Franklin Richards who''s power maybe more powerful then molecular man an other super powerful entities combined, Captain Marvel already confirmed to be the most powerful avenger by a bit.

Adam Warlock already thrown out there with Guardian of the Galaxy. Interesting enough Adam will not be that powerful when compared to the others on this list. Silver Surfer already introduced on X-men.

Does some of these make no sense because they are just to powerful an unbelievable?

Silver Surfer was in an X-Men movie??

When your Big Bad wants to destroy the Universe it seems like there's not much room to escalate the stakes from there.

They should go small after Thanos, like Whedon said he was going to in Avengers 2 in the first place.

Back