So Conor won't be stripped. Mcgregor vs. Diaz 3 incoming!

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What else will happen? It will probably be Conor's last fight.

I'm a Conor fan but i'm starting to hate on this shit. Just defend or vacate.....

Khabib and Tony should fight for the real belt.

He isn't getting stripped but Khabib vs Tony is for the real championship. Thanks for that clarification Dana

Nate Diaz has like 2 LW wins in 5 years, he's the ultimate gatekeeper

fight makes no sense from a business point of view

the nate fight will sell anyway
makes no sense for it to happen when they can make it after conor loses to khabib

conor is waiting for another boxing match where he gets embarrassed again but has an excuse or a fight with gsp where he also has an excuse

Last edited:
Is Conor Vs Nate still matter ?!?

Seriously ?

Well, if Nate - Conor 3 actually does happen next, I blame the ones who are actually interested in seeing that fight, which must be a lot, since otherwise it wouldn't be happening. I don't really blame Conor.

Don't forget there is some Zuffa boxing shit brewing. Who knows what the fuck is going on

Tony vs Khabib will determine the real champ.

Conor vs Nate will do big numbers, but there’s no way it would be for the belt. If it is, then I want Nate to win to completely discredit the UFC.

Is Conor Vs Nate still matter ?!?

Seriously ?

They will probably make this fight because Dana said if Conor won't fight he would get stripped, and Conor is back in training for a few weeks now. That says something. But its hard to believe Dana nowadays

god, UFC dont want Conor losing again, and Conor doesnt want to even take a risk at all fighting top contenders...

pretty obvious now but Conor is 100% about money. big and easy paydays.

good on him!

god, UFC dont want Conor losing again, and Conor doesnt want to even take a risk at all fighting top contenders...

pretty obvious now but Conor is 100% about money. big and easy paydays.

good on him!

Diaz 3 is a money fight, so here we go.

fight makes no sense from a business point of view

the nate fight will sell anyway
makes no sense for it to happen when they can make it after conor loses to khabib

conor is waiting for another boxing match where he gets embarrassed again but has an excuse or a fight with gsp where he also has an excuse

Fuck it. Just make GSP V Conor and let GSP clean up another problem. GSP returned the MW division to sanity by beating Bisping and quickly vacating and letting that division now return to normal (as we all know Bisping would have wanted Woodley Super Fight had he beat GSP).

So now let GSP retire Conor from MMA too with one last big money fight for both.

Fuck it. Just make GSP V Conor and let GSP clean up another problem. GSP returned the MW division to sanity by beating Bisping and quickly vacating and letting that division now return to normal (as we all know Bisping would have wanted Woodley Super Fight had he beat GSP).

So now let GSP retire Conor from MMA too with one last big money fight for both.
Both want it
Money for the UFC
When Conor loses, he still has his LW belt to defend.
When GSP wins, he can go fight the WW belt.

Nate wants like 50 million and Conor wants ownership and probably a bunch of other crazy things

The 3rd fight doesn't even seem like a big fight anymore or at least bigger than any other Conor fight would be

I don't think it ever happens unless Nate comes back to earth on his demands

I could definitely see Conor vs Nate 3 happening in July, especially if Khabib wins. His ass isn't fighting in July again

Back