So Colby Talked all that Smack and Cant Even SHow Up For A Title FIght?

I don't follow that goof and I'm not a twitter so I'm a bit in the dark when it comes to Colby but I find it ironic that all this hoopla going on around the WW division and not peep or a tweet from the Coward King of Chaos addressing the situation or sending out newz to all six of the Nerd Bash Nation or five now since recently reading a post of a disgruntled fan who sounds like he's heading back to a real sport; WWE...

I don't hate the guy

But he looks real stupid right about now after the shit he said about Woodley's elective surgery
Except I stated the difference which you seem to have not comprehended.

A month after Colby won the title, he required surgery which made him unavailable to fight a mere 3 months later.

Tyron was campaigning for a Nate Diaz fight, but he would not fight anyone else because he said he needed surgery if he couldn't fight Nate.

For Tyron it's been one full year since he's fought.
For Colby it's been 1.5 months since he fought.

The only one who looks stupid is the UFC.

This dude talked shit and then called the police for backup when he got hit.

That should have been enough to give away that this dude's all talk

As I said in another thread, "God don't like ugly." I feel that he was making a mockery of the sport and taking the last bits of respect and honor out of the game for a fake persona. Good on him.
Well enjoy the staring and high five contest this fight is gonna be. I swear if Till doesn’t make the weight I’m gonna he so pissed.

I guarantee if rda had won he'd be ready for 228. Three months is plenty of time to fight especially when you're the contender coming for the champion. Colby "I call the shots now and I'm waiting till NYC 230" Dana "sit the fuck out I'll call till"

Last edited:
Trump when he sees Colby trying to get into the white house.
donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif

For someone who is trying so hard to be known, it sure isn't working

It seems obvious he didn't sell as well as wme expected/hoped.

Back