So Colby Talked all that Smack and Cant Even SHow Up For A Title FIght?

not surprised. guy became a mouse when Werdum was boomeranging his face. didn't even make a noise. he doesn't even look when people verbally confront him. ffs look around man

When you are a professional fighter unknown to Werdum or even Snoozemon, you don't scrap with people in alleys or parking lots. He had surgery who knows how bad it was and he fought on June 9th ffs. Till will never make weight everyone including Dana knows this, who cares.

I think the ufc would’ve waited for him if his whole act=$ but the rda fight didn’t sell very well at all and anyone that might’ve been new that tuned in to watch it probably doesn’t want to watch him fight again after that one.

The boomerang broke his nose and he just had surgery as a result. Colby should sue Werdum for emotional and financial damage.

So sad I really wanted to watch Colby lay & gay while Tyron feint harmlessly for 25 minutes.

The boomerang broke his nose and he just had surgery as a result. Colby should sue Werdum for emotional and financial damage.

You can tell this guy grew up in a sjw environment.

I remember him saying something along the lines of "Woodley had elective shoulder surgery because he's scared to fight me"

Then loses his title shot to have elective nasal surgery

<{cruzshake}>

I remember him saying something along the lines of "Woodley had elective shoulder surgery because he's scared to fight me"

Then loses his title shot to have elective nasal surgery

<{cruzshake}>
Tyron announced he was willing to fight Nate Diaz without surgery, but if he were to fight anyone else that he'd go for surgery.

Colby had surgery a month after his fight.

There's a pretty big difference. Don't let your hate cloud your judgement.

Tyron announced he was willing to fight Nate Diaz without surgery, but if he were to fight anyone else that he'd go for surgery.

Colby had surgery a month after his fight.

There's a pretty big difference. Don't let your hate cloud your judgement.

I don't hate the guy

But he looks real stupid right about now after the shit he said about Woodley's elective surgery

Dana is am asshole , they could have waited for colby to heal .
Nah 14 months without a title fight is still too long between title fights. Champ needs to defend whether the temporary champ is ready or not.

So colby won a hard fought battle against a tough sob RDA a month ago but will get stripped cause he cant make it for September? Its a fucking joke ..

Colby can't make the fight 'cause... S - T - D!

Also, his sister can get the... B - B - C!

And his dad is a F - A - ?...

As I said in another thread, "God don't like ugly." I feel that he was making a mockery of the sport and taking the last bits of respect and honor out of the game for a fake persona. Good on him.

Back