Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
@SportsBarGod @Revolver @DangDaGawd

44993922_10155749177985849_2214122041282396160_n.jpg

Haha. If you weren’t a Michigan fan I’d ban you. Lol

Haha. If you weren’t a Michigan fan I’d ban you. Lol
I was worried after the notre dame game but man has this season become surprisingly awesome so far
Still cant get too excited cause Harbaugh always finds a way but it feels good to have hope lol

I was worried after the notre dame game but man has this season become surprisingly awesome so far
Still cant get too excited cause Harbaugh always finds a way but it feels good to have hope lol
This team is different. The OL is good and they’ve been pushing teams around. As long as Patterson keeps on playing well they should go far.

fucking dodgers canned it up like every socal team before them
get over it.
you have shit tier teams
(not that norcal teams are any better)

until he/michigan actually beat ohio state i will never feel good about a season going into that game because it seems michigan knows going in that they will lose

Pete showing no mercy.

I'm hyped enough that I'm going to the game on Saturday.

I have some kid parties that I have to go that I'll probably watching the game on my phone.

giphy.gif

Kid party? That's what the wife is for. Get your priorities straight.

TBH I DVR most games now. I just happen to be in AA on Saturday so I'm going to catch the game.

Will txt pics from the game

Back