So Bisping is a nice guy. He sent my Kid Rhonin some kind words. (Rhonins reaction Video linked)

Thats pretty cool. On a side note i bet you dont have to worry about your kid being bullied

Rhonin said “Send me location”

He also says he fought and beat a kid just as tall and fat as you when he was a 9 year old White Belt.

Then he said “Don’t be scared homie”

<mma4>

He wrecked that tubby can.

Would be nice if people coukd stop putting SHIT music in their videos tho.

Thats pretty cool. On a side note i bet you dont have to worry about your kid being bullied

That is where he gets his fire. I put him in an inner city school (not on purpose) where he did get bullied (being the only white kid). He trained hard because he had to fight back. He fought back a few times and got in trouble (I told him I didn't care keep fighting back). Then he was suspended for beating up a large 5th grader who was bullying him on the bus. I was a good beatdown and the 5th grader ended up with a bloody nose (Rhonin was in third grade). He was kicked off the bus for a bit and suspended but he now he walks around the school like he owns the place, he is still kind, he now has lots of friends, and kids (to this day) still point at him and talk to each other about that fight.

Choir: Where's Rhonin?
2e0faa_debe4d49a17c4eef83e92bde8e974bfe~mv2.jpg

You named your kid Rhonin? Username checks out.

His name badass. Masterless Samurai in Japan, Baby Seal in Irland and warrior mage in WOW. Cool as hell. Anyways I let my kid fight MMA and you guys hint I’m irresponsible because of his name?? Lol sherdog logic at its best.

diagnose-cte-e1462380875693-700x400.jpg
[

Strange morning today. My neighbor sends me a text with this video??? No idea how he made this happen but it was very sweet of the count to take time out of his day to give some advice and say some kind words to Rhonin. Bisping has no idea who Rhonin is lol.

Rhonin knows who he is though and has always listed him as one of his favorite Samuri.

Rhonin knows a true Samuri when he sees one.

I'm thankful The Count, a true warrior, gave my son and I such a wonderful day.

U wot m8?

His name badass. Masterless Samurai in Japan, Baby Seal in Irland and warrior mage in WOW. Cool as hell. Anyways I let my kid fight MMA and you guys hint I’m irresponsible because of his name?? Lol sherdog logic at its best.

The name is corny af. Kudos to you for getting him into fighting, though. It will help him out greatly in life. Now that he'll know how to fight, teach him not to be a cunt and you're all set.

Back