So Bisping is a nice guy. He sent my Kid Rhonin some kind words. (Rhonins reaction Video linked)

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Strange morning today. My neighbor sends me a text with this video??? No idea how he made this happen but it was very sweet of the count to take time out of his day to give some advice and say some kind words to Rhonin. Bisping has no idea who Rhonin is lol.

Rhonin knows who he is though and has always listed him as one of his favorite Samuri.

Rhonin knows a true Samuri when he sees one.

I'm thankful The Count, a true warrior, gave my son and I such a wonderful day.

我不知道你说些什么哦楼主,你是不是发错地方了啊?

Strange morning today. My neighbor sends me a text with this video??? No idea how he made this happen but it was very sweet of the count to take time out of his day to give some advice and say some kind words to Rhonin. Bisping has no idea who Rhonin is lol.

Rhonin knows who he is though and has always listed him as one of his favorite Samuri.

Cool video mate. Your young fella is a great fighter. He looks like he enjoys himself while competing, he also has plenty of mongrel in him( haha aussie slang for aggression)

Bisping is a good guy.. Hendo is a disgrace to the sport.

Rhonin is p4p#1 imo. If Brock was Rhonin's size he'd get wrecked.

Bisping is a nice guy it's just he's had to do his share of the smack talk and hype his fights to get people interested

Not sure if you guys remember, but back around when he was fighting Belcher, Vitor, and Kennedy he used to do these articles or whatever on Yahoo sports and I enjoyed them a lot. Like him or hate him, Bisping was a character and the mw division will be a little more boring without him.

You named your kid Rhonin? Jesus...

Anyway, Bisping is a good dude

Bisping has done his fair share of nice things. But he has also done his fair share of dirtbag things.

Rhonin, Samuri, whats next, Ninjoos?

But serious, Bisping is a great fella, he knows how to do his trash talk, but strikes me as a genuine good person who would treat his fans, friends and family very nicely.

AdvancedGorgeousIndianskimmer-small.gif

Wow he actually did that for your kid. That's really cool. Cool of your neighbor too.

Bisping has done his fair share of nice things. But he has also done his fair share of dirtbag things.

He gave me shit loads of entertaining fights and good MMA entertainment. That is all that matters to me, and he was a scrappy warrior with a true fighter's spirit.

Im happy for you and Rhonin (cool Name). May he become strong, stronger and skilled than you imagined!

Rhonin is p4p#1 imo. If Brock was Rhonin's size he'd get wrecked.
your Imagination is killing me! Thanks, good day at work.

Rhonin, Samuri, whats next, Ninjoos?

But serious, Bisping is a great fella, he knows how to do his trash talk, but strikes me as a genuine good person who would treat his fans, friends and family very nicely.

Bisping is no ninjoos. Ronins and Samuri are not ninjas. Bisping has been a warrior since day 1 not a sneaky shadow rat.

It's a shame Bisping used to get so much hate, and glad that more people seem to be appreciating him now.
This dude was always COUNTed out, mocked but ploughed on regardless of what anyone said and fought the PED /testosterone gang while he was clean and got to be champ when no-one thought he would. Outside the cage he's a dedicated family man.

Bisping got hate for talking shit. Yeah he's talked some shit, but pretty much everyones a shit talker these days.

So fuck them bloody wankers. Pip Pip tally-ho mates.

<28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28><28>

http_%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F130607140949-best-fish-and-chips-shops.jpg

Back