So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters
You and intelligence don't belong in the same sentence... Remember, you still don't know when to use your vs you're? That means you're the exact opposite of intelligent.

Lol wrecked again... I'm sure you just want my attention at this point though, hoping I will teach you how to be as awesome as I am. Keep trying, Skippy. One day.

Again garble garble non sense. I bring facts, you bring shitty opinion. Keep trying kid.

Again garble garble non sense. I bring facts, you bring shitty opinion. Keep trying kid.
I brought facts, son. You don't know when to use your vs you're. I won on that alone. lol

No one wants to see or hear tyrone woodley...

I brought facts, son. You don't know when to use your vs you're. I won on that alone. lol

Yeah your facts are wonderboy “aruably” bear Till. That is not a FACT, that is an opinion. I bring FACTS, Till beat wonderboy and everybody else he fought. You told me to bring you a WW, I did and you couldn’t say shit that was fact, just your shitty opinion. Try again kiddo!

Yeah your facts are wonderboy “aruably” bear Till. That is not a FACT, that is an opinion. I bring FACTS, Till beat wonderboy and everybody else he fought. You told me to bring you a WW, I did and you couldn’t say shit that was fact, just your shitty opinion. Try again kiddo!
He's beaten no one, per your rules. Wonderboy lost to Matt Brown so he's not good. That's using your own retard logic. Don't get mad when it gets used against your argument. Come back when you're ready to hang with the big boys.

He's beaten no one, per your rules. Wonderboy lost to Matt Brown so he's not good. That's using your own retard logic. Don't get mad when it gets used against your argument. Come back when you're ready to hang with the big boys.

Tills beaten “no one”???... no you mean he has lost to “no one”. And wonderboy beat Rory so your argument is as retarded as you are. Keep trying imbecile!

Tills beaten “no one”???... no you mean he has lost to “no one”. And wonderboy beat Rory so your argument is as retarded as you are. Keep trying imbecile!
No wonderboy sucks because he lost to Matt Brown.... Remember your stupid logic with Rory? Rory sucks because he lost to Robbie Lawler and Wonderboy. My fuck, you're really on another level of stupid. You don't even see your own logic used against you when it's used. That's sad.

Who are Wonderbread's best 3 wins of his career? Shot Hendricks, drained Whittaker and blown up LW Masvidal? I mean, Rory isn't UFC calibre so he isn't a good win, per your terrible logic. Lets go duimmy.

2 middleweights that wewe never good enough to be UFC champ = superfight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back