So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters
If Tyrone unifies I could potentially see this happening as @youllneverwalkalone mentioned(HH!). Also dependent on the MW division at the time too. That being said I'd favour Whitaker over Woodley as well. I just think he's a better overall fighter and tends to come into his fights very well prepared and with an "onpoint" game plan.

2 ufc rejects is a “superfight”…mmmm k lol
Dafuq outta here scrub

i wouldn't say rejects

both left because they wanted to leave as the offer they were getting from the ufc were poor

it's a good fight in general
I'd say 1 or 2 fights too early for Bellator though

How bout the winner of the Bellator fight beats Whitaker, and the loser beats Woodley.

lol at Woodley vs anyone being of any interest. I really don't want to see any more. Can someone please just make it go away?

Gus vs Stipe - DC winner pls

Gus beats both easily

P.s. Rob murks Woodley

541803.jpg

Rory the UFC reject easily beat the current WW champ...... He isn't in the ufc because he chose not to be.... Not because the UFC got rid of him.

Same with Moose. He chose not to be.... Both of these guys would be in the ufc in a heartbeat if they wanted to.

Two guys that would be top 5ish in the UFC lol at superfight

Really o_O McDonald beat down the actual WW champ like no one else and would be highly favourised against Woodley again. He is definitely a superfight and imo the best WW at the moment. Gegard not in that category but he would be Top3 in the UFC at the moment and imo the best match up for Whitaker for an interesting fight. So Mousasi- McDonald definitely sounds like a superfight.

Dont play the UFC snob. These days are long gone were that made sense.

Who the fuk is that?....gambit from the xmen cartoon???...I keep looking at his A/V and wondering

I think daranga is a alt account trying out a new online personality so he doesn't get banned as quickly as he normally does....cause he lets a different side slip out in threads that doesn't really line up with the rest of what he says

And if he really is an Aussie he's an immigrant or abo

I Bobby vs Tyron would be interesting. One of Yoels issues is he has to be careful how much he explodes striking and going for take downs to conserve energy. However Tyron has good cardio so he can be more aggressive. Id like to see it.

Yoel threw nearly more strikes against Whittaker (240) than Woodley has in his last 50 minutes of fighting combined (278).

It's Woodley who conserves his energy.

I think Whittaker would win easily. He won a close fight against Romero, who is basically better than Woodley in all areas.

Not really

Woodley can win when it counts

Yoel is a fuck up

Bobby K wins at MW via ko. Drained Bobby K loses at WW either ko or snoozer decision.

Dont see how this is a superfight. Mousasi is a guy that fought at LHW many times. He's pretty much a slightly better, and considerably larger version of Rory.

MacDonald vs Mousasi is a great fight.

I gotta favor Whittaker in a fight against Woodley, not that Woodley doesn't have some plausible paths to victory.
This

Whittaker has shown what he can do vs strong wrestlers, and he's got better striking than Woodley.

But Woodley has a lot of power and could plausibly get a KO win if he catches Whittaker, or lands a TD and throws some bombs.

ey what fukin shit is that?

Woodley will eat Roberto alive, then Roberto can whine all year long about opponents made of steel

Whittaker via whatever he wants, along with racism.

Woodly can't handle racism. Even when it doesn't exist

Whittaker wins but this isnt a fight I really want to see. Though both are the two best in the world in their divs it just not a fight that is all that appealing.

Much rather TJ/MM or Max/Khabib and we are getting DC/Stipe.

Back