So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

I think Whittaker would win easily. He won a close fight against Romero, who is basically better than Woodley in all areas.

No this wont make a whittaker vs woodley discussion start.

Whittaker is a terrible fight for Woodley.

I was thinking about that matchup yesterday and thought it would be interesting. Both have the KO power to put each other away but i think Bobby Knuckles is the more polished striker and I think Woodley will have trouble taking him down so Whittaker takes it.

This is the best fight scheduled in MMA rn

DC/miocic is close, but DC got is head kicked off less than a year ago. I can't forget abt that.

The superkick bah gawd its the superkick!

<27>

The people's superfight is Fedor Emelianenko vs Chael Sonnen.

Whoever wins that contest is for sure the GOAT of MMA.

Gus vs Stipe - DC winner pls

Gus beats both easily

P.s. Rob murks Woodley

I think after (or rather if) Woodley unifies the belt that could make sense. There is no clear #1 contender at MW at the moment and for Woodley after four title defenses I think he could finally get the superfight he's been chasing. But I think Whitaker would be a heavy favorite in that fight.

2 ufc rejects is a “superfight”…mmmm k lol
MacDonald vs Mousasi is a great fight.

I gotta favor Whittaker in a fight against Woodley, not that Woodley doesn't have some plausible paths to victory.

I Bobby vs Tyron would be interesting. One of Yoels issues is he has to be careful how much he explodes striking and going for take downs to conserve energy. However Tyron has good cardio so he can be more aggressive. Id like to see it.

mystic UL posts always go somewhere

Joe Silva stole all them fights from me
They go straight to wasteland, there is actually a sub forum in there called 'The retarded ramblings of an infant man'. It showcases yourself.

excuse me moderators

the title may suggest worldwide
but it's related to the ufc

please return it @jei @Jackonfire

Back