So basically Michael said GSP thinks it's a fairy tale.

So his best wins are BJ Penn and Matt Hughes? You GSP nuthuggers are too much. He was a point fighting human blanket. There's a reason why no one cares for this fight.

Lol yet the current WW champ had back to back title defenses that were more boring than any GSP title defense.

Woodley is more overrated than Georges could ever be.

Matt Hughes was probably #1 p4p in MMA when he fought Georges the first time you derpy casual.

Get back to me when you've been watching MMA for more than a year lol

Yawn. Your response is more boring than a GSP fight.
Yeah, heaven forbid someone try to educate you on MMA.

To he ignore list with this jabroni. Keep thinking you have a clue. Poor delusional kids.

Funny how he wants nothing to do with Woodley though. Everyone I know says GSP is a pussy and I don't think this is a big money fight at all. Probably will only sell well in Canada.

Rory made woodley look like a joke.. not sure why anyone would imagine woodley beating GSP, who is Rory but better pretty much everywhere.

So his best wins are BJ Penn and Matt Hughes? You GSP nuthuggers are too much. He was a point fighting human blanket. There's a reason why no one cares for this fight.
You're a new fan to the sport. I can understand your confusion. But watch some of his fights. GSP is always active. Add knees on the ground and GSP would be terrifying.

You're a new fan to the sport. I can understand your confusion. But watch some of his fights. GSP is always active. Add knees on the ground and GSP would be terrifying.
You can't educate trolls. He is just here to start shit. The dumbest of dumb MMA fans.

I hate to agree with Bisping, but if the glass slipper fits...

Notice the dude was very tricky he said.

"beat".. not defeated, loss etc.. in reality who put a beating on who ?

And even if we go with your basic W/L angle are you that sure he got that W. :D
It's an MMA fight where he out landed Henderson in every single round apart from the first. He won the majority of the 2nd until the knockdown, and won every single round after that. Whether he "beat" Henderson in the opinion of some random dude on the internet is irrelevant. All 3 judges gave him the fight, most of the MMA media gave him the fight, and more fans gave him the fight than Henderson.

I personally had it 48-47 and I can see an argument for a draw, but the majority of the MMA community and the judges have it the same way. I'm sorry some people can't get over that.

Conor fighting Mayweather in boxing is nothing alike GSP fighting Bisping at the MW.

Nah been watching boring GSP fights since grease gate this guy is an overrated boring point fighter. He was only popular due to him being attractive and white.
Well, first off, congrats for coming out of the closet. But it's pretty obvious that you're just a hater if you don't recognize GSPs dominance.

Love both guys. Will be a good tilt i hope!

Is Bisping even the favorite here? The delusion... sorry but being the champ doesn't make you the best you were a business decision Michael

Well, first off, congrats for coming out of the closet. But it's pretty obvious that you're just a hater if you don't recognize GSPs dominance.
The guy literally used the word attractive as a reason for GSP's success when the fanbase of MMA at that time was primarily guys.

He's the dumbest kid in the room. Leave the little fella be.

George knows how to handle the size difference, he's not worried about it with bisping.

Besides the fact that he rag dolled him in training already he has trained with MW's and LHW's a lot.

Loiuso(I always spell this wrong) , rashad, techno Viking, cheal etc etc

It's not like he's never tested out how he is in training vs bigger fighters he's quite used to it actually.

GSP's dominance of who? Dan Hardy? Only a full blown homo would enjoy watching GSP fights. You must be Canadian.
It's ok to be gay. Don't get all embarrassed and mad and start calling people the name that describes the part of you that you hate about yourself.

The guy literally used the word attractive as a reason for GSP's success when the fanbase of MMA at that time was primarily guys.

He's the dumbest kid in the room. Leave the little fella be.

Somebody needs to make him watch the Hughes 2,Serra 2, mayhem and trigg fights for example. Throw the herion fight in there Too for good measure.

Those were dominant ASS BEATINGS

I agree you can debate that Bisping won by UFC rules but it only shows some of the problems with how a fight is judged. You can't get laid out and then edge the next round a consider it even. The rounds Bisping won weren't even worth half of the rounds where he was dropped and almost finished.
We're only judging on the current rules. Who's to say that if the rules were completely different then Bisping wouldn't have had a different game plan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back