So Anderson’s stock took another a big dive now that Gastelum starched Bisping in 180 seconds huh

I'm far from an Anderson fight, but he took career-changing damage in his fights with Chris. He was brutally knocked out, hurt again in the second fight and suffered one of the worst injuries in MMA history. You aren't coming back the same after that, especially at his age. Bisping couldn't even work his way up to Anderson in their primes.

so we resort to insults?
well, Ping wassnt suspended after his gsp fight...... and also cleared pre fight exams for the gastelum fight.
I have just one question for you. How fucking retarded are you?
You may be the retarded one if you think a guy that gets rocked and elbowed in his skull 15 times then choked unconscious should be fighting 3 weeks later. That, is retarded.

You may be the retarded one if you think a guy that gets rocked and elbowed in his skull 15 times then choked unconscious should be fighting 3 weeks later. That, is retarded.
i never said he should be fighting. I just think he was fine healthwise. Ultimately it was up to Bisping to be honest with himself. Kelvin is just that damn good, I personally dont think the gsp fight had anything to do with Ping getting finished.

i never said he should be fighting. I just think he was fine healthwise. Ultimately it was up to Bisping to be honest with himself. Kelvin is just that damn good, I personally dont think the gsp fight had anything to do with Ping getting finished.
I think Kelvin very well could KTFO Bisping even if he had 3 months between the fights but you can't convince me he was fine to fight 3 weeks after a fight like that.

He lost about as much stock as Ali did when he was beaten up by Leon spinks.

Sure some people will say ali was
Passed his prime and not what he used to be but I’m an idiot who doesn’t know much about boxing or mma so yes. Anderson was never good like ali and any other fighter who gets losses at the end of their career.

Basically in retrospect everybody sucks. Joe Louis sucked shit. You should see his last several fights.

I agree with you ts. Great points.

He should be glad USADA popped him. Because if you think that Gastelum wouldn't have knocked him out like he did with Bisping then you're crazy

I think it just goes to reinforce Anderson never reallly fought or beat anyone of high caliber until Weidman, Cormier and Bisping. Yet people love to defend his title reign and shit on Mighty Mouse.
Anderson has aged plain and simple!

Saying he never fought anybody high calibre is nonsense. Hendo and Belfort we're both at the top at the time he fought them!

Noobs gonna noobs!

Back