So Anderson’s stock took another a big dive now that Gastelum starched Bisping in 180 seconds huh

Fatstelum's win has more to do with Bisping getting brutally knocked down and choked out 3 weeks ago than anything else.

giphy.gif

When Bisping and Anderson were in their young 30s Bisping lost to Vitor, Sonnen, and Hendo. 3 fighters Anderson beat during his championship reign.

Last edited:
TS might be one of the worst kind of posters on Sherdog. I mean this with the utmost respect, but you really don’t know shit about MMA.

Anderson is one of the best fighters in the history of MMA. It’s that simple. He can get caught roiding for the rest of his career, he can get KO’d for the rest of his career. It doesn’t change what he did. He fought many top fighters of his day. Just bc the division is more stacked now doesn’t mean he fought cans for his career. Revisionist history at its finest.

Also, Anderson and Bisping are both at the end of their careers. Gastelum has faced basically only Weidman, a top level fighter, during his athletic prime.

I think Kelvin is a stud, but there is no reason to try to bash Anderson because of it. If you like fighter A, it doesn’t mean you need to bash fighter B to make A look good. Esp when fighter B has a storied history in the sport and is one of the best to ever do it. He’s someone casuals talk and remember about. Gastelum isn’t even mentioned by anyone besides Sherdoggers.
Don't sweat it. TS is a troll.

I think it just goes to reinforce Anderson never reallly fought or beat anyone of high caliber until Weidman, Cormier and Bisping. Yet people love to defend his title reign and shit on Mighty Mouse.
All it reinforces is that you know nothing about what you are talking about lol.

He says he wasnt on DC's level after watching them fight at LHW with Silva having no training camp GREAT ARGUMENT smh

Another one that flunked out of MMA mathematics
I some times hate to respond to these threads because I am not sure if they are seriously trolling or are they just really that bad.

LOL! Belfort.. Hendo were good names.. Forrest wasn't even at mw.. just been brutally koed and was getting koed in camp also.. the others pfff middle of the road fighters..

Hell Whitakkers 3 wins in Romero.. Jacare.. Brunson practically already surpasses Anderson's run lol.. oh and he hasn't missed hot unlike Anderson who popped twice as soon as the testing wasn't something a monkey could pass
Actually at the time those names were big. Forrest wasa former LHW champ. Right now any of those names fall short since the sport has evolved and years from now DC all who has beaten will seem like nobodies. At the time Silva won the MW title Rich Franklin was the bar. Of course NOW you wont see that but then he, Matt Hughes, Liddell, Tim Sylvia were all BEASTS. Now all of those names in their prime be lucky to be top 5. Anderson Silva didnt just beat his opponents he finished them all.

Anderson got old. Just like Chuck did. Like Wandy did. Like everyone that’s not on TRT does.

he had plenty of time.torecover after getting choked. he was fine guys.
yeah, he didnt need time to recover from getting pounded on and choked out. he didnt need rest after fight camp for GSP. and he certainly didnt need a fight camp for another fight. right?
I have just one question for you. how fucking retarded are you?

I think it just goes to reinforce Anderson never reallly fought or beat anyone of high caliber until Weidman, Cormier and Bisping. Yet people love to defend his title reign and shit on Mighty Mouse.

giphy.gif

Wow so TRT Vitor, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin, nate Marquardt, Forrest Griffin, Demian Maia, and etc... are not
high caliber. He fought prime hendo after henderson won two belts in Pride....

He got dropped and pounded before the choke. There's no way he wasn't concussed from the GSP fight.
the medical suspensions, and pre fight med screens say bisping was fine after gsp, and before the gastelum fight.

yeah, he didnt need time to recover from getting pounded on and choked out. he didnt need rest after fight camp for GSP. and he certainly didnt need a fight camp for another fight. right?
I have just one question for you. how fucking retarded are you?
so we resort to insults?
well, Ping wassnt suspended after his gsp fight...... and also cleared pre fight exams for the gastelum fight.
I have just one question for you. How fucking retarded are you?

so we resort to insults?
well, Ping wassnt suspended after his gsp fight...... and also cleared pre fight exams for the gastelum fight.
I have just one question for you. How fucking retarded are you?
no need to get triggered, dumbass.
first, the fight was in China. do they even have athletic commissions?
second and third, it is convenient how you skipped the part about proper rest and a proper training camp. most fighters need 3 months for that, not 3 weeks.
and fourth, it is "wasnt", not "wassnt". that answered my question.

Back