So Anderson’s stock took another a big dive now that Gastelum starched Bisping in 180 seconds huh

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it just goes to reinforce Anderson never reallly fought or beat anyone of high caliber until Weidman, Cormier and Bisping. Yet people love to defend his title reign and shit on Mighty Mouse.

Anderson fought and beat alot of fighters of high caliber.

And recently the 68 year old Hendo destroyed Bisping again. You know what Spider did to big H right genius.

"nothing fucks you harder than time"

people age son, stop being a moron

I'm just angry we didn't get to see the actual fight instead of a late replacement who had just lost his belt 3 weeks prior.

Lol yeah he never beat anyone of high caliber

Franklin x2
Hendo
Belfort
Marquardt
Okami
Chael x2
Forrest

infinite-trolling-forever-always-stroll-troll-face-trollface.gif

Silvas stock plummeted with his SECOND ped fail.

Anderson would have got ktfo out too

I think it just goes to reinforce Anderson never reallly fought or beat anyone of high caliber until Weidman, Cormier and Bisping. Yet people love to defend his title reign and shit on Mighty Mouse.
No. Bisping got choked out 3 weeks earlier.

he had plenty of time.torecover after getting choked. he was fine guys.

Lol yeah he never beat anyone of high caliber

Franklin x2
Hendo
Belfort
Marquardt
Okami
Chael x2
Forrest

LOL! Belfort.. Hendo were good names.. Forrest wasn't even at mw.. just been brutally koed and was getting koed in camp also.. the others pfff middle of the road fighters..

Hell Whitakkers 3 wins in Romero.. Jacare.. Brunson practically already surpasses Anderson's run lol.. oh and he hasn't missed hot unlike Anderson who popped twice as soon as the testing wasn't something a monkey could pass

TS might be one of the worst kind of posters on Sherdog. I mean this with the utmost respect, but you really don’t know shit about MMA.

Anderson is one of the best fighters in the history of MMA. It’s that simple. He can get caught roiding for the rest of his career, he can get KO’d for the rest of his career. It doesn’t change what he did. He fought many top fighters of his day. Just bc the division is more stacked now doesn’t mean he fought cans for his career. Revisionist history at its finest.

Also, Anderson and Bisping are both at the end of their careers. Gastelum has faced basically only Weidman, a top level fighter, during his athletic prime.

I think Kelvin is a stud, but there is no reason to try to bash Anderson because of it. If you like fighter A, it doesn’t mean you need to bash fighter B to make A look good. Esp when fighter B has a storied history in the sport and is one of the best to ever do it. He’s someone casuals talk and remember about. Gastelum isn’t even mentioned by anyone besides Sherdoggers.

LOL! Belfort.. Hendo were good names.. Forrest wasn't even at mw.. just been brutally koed and was getting koed in camp also.. the others pfff middle of the road fighters..

Hell Whitakkers 3 wins in Romero.. Jacare.. Brunson practically already surpasses Anderson's run lol.. oh and he hasn't missed hot unlike Anderson who popped twice as soon as the testing wasn't something a monkey could pass

Rich Franklin is a better fighter than Jacare and Brunson. Please stop.

Back