So after Gus destroys Glover...

Destroy?
Hardly, this is one of those "anything can happen" fights.

It might go the distance favoring gus though.

Gus fans are pathetic. Glover always was a better fighter than Gus. He also has a better resume.

When was the last time Gus finished someone? Jimi Manuwa in 2014, which is his only finish since 2012. Glover has 7 finishes since 2012. Glover may be older but he is way more active guy. Gus - 7 fights since 2012, Glover - 12 fights

remind me when Gus fought all these top10 fighters. When he fought Bader, Evans or OSP? Glover finished all of them

CLOSE FIGHT WITH CHAMPIONS DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT YOU BEAT EVERYONE ELSE (Rumble already proved it)

Was super mild & I say that as a fan of Alex.

"would you like that head butt mild or super mild?"

"super mild of course, please and thank you"

"it'll be right out"

Thing I remember most about that fight was the ref CLEARLY giving Gus too much time to recover.

Gus has worse striking than Glover and will be turned into a cuck once again.

<36>
Turned into a cuck again? This guy is a pro MMA fighter who has had close fights with the LHW GOAT and a guy who has only ever lost to the LHW GOAT. Dude isn't the best but he's a warrior.

Show some respect for crying out loud. Geez.

They should both fight Rumble in a handicap fight

Alexander Angusson couldn't even outstrike a Polish journeyman, he became NCAA Angusson real quick in that fight.

Grover by some sort of Brasilian @Toco voodoo choke.
<{Ray3}>

glover will literally die there

retirement fight

Oh look! Another Sherdog poster from the future. :rolleyes:

Gus only loses to African Americans.

First off, who the fuck doesn't know that fight was in Sweden?

I thought it was funny that there was one guy enthusiastically cheering when Gustafsson was getting owned.

Secondly, if they fought in Atlanta, I guarantee you that the crowd would be cheering Gus. If you don't believe me, look up some of the media stories about what happened in the Atlanta crowd after Rashad KO'd Liddell.

The people who live in Atlanta proper aren't exactly the UFC's core demo.
You get so worked up over a random post on Sherdog, it's almost hilarious
hu7xj.jpg

Easy there,sport

You get so worked up over a random post on Sherdog, it's almost hilarious
hu7xj.jpg

Easy there,sport

LOL You think that I'm the one who got triggered?

Compare all of the other responses to my original post in this thread to yours.

Back