So after Gus destroys Glover...

I've seen this gif hundreds of times, but this is the first time that I've noticed the one guy in the audience rooting for Rumble.
That's because the fight took place in Stockholm,Sweden
Which happens to be Alexander's hometown

If it happened in Atlanta you would've seen a whole bunch of Rumblites(or whatever his fans are called)

They've both had less than remarkable showings against less than top 10 talent recently. It's either man's fight.

That's because the fight took place in Stockholm,Sweden
Which happens to be Alexander's hometown

If it happened in Atlanta you would've seen a whole bunch of Rumblites(or whatever his fans are called)

First off, who the fuck doesn't know that fight was in Sweden?

I thought it was funny that there was one guy enthusiastically cheering when Gustafsson was getting owned.

Secondly, if they fought in Atlanta, I guarantee you that the crowd would be cheering Gus. If you don't believe me, look up some of the media stories about what happened in the Atlanta crowd after Rashad KO'd Liddell.

The people who live in Atlanta proper aren't exactly the UFC's core demo.

When was the last time Gus destroyed a top 10 fighter?

He just got boxed up by jan blachowhatever who is outside the top 30 and gus had to resort to takedowns. Nothing wrong with a grappling strategy, but how you gonna act like glover is the only one who has had poor striking lately

Retire. That tall string bean doesn't stand a chance against black fighters lol

Gustaffson should be the favorite, definitely.

But when was his last destruction of someone?

Yeah, after that headbutt, I was surprised he was still standing!

0592ecdb89d543581e37fb9f126b5227.jpg

You prove you know nothing about MMA if you think that Glover has no chance against Gus. Gus hasn't done anything outstanding since his fight with Jones. I like Gus but unfortunately he spends too much time idle as far as the octagon goes. How many appearances has he made in the last 3 years??

I've seen this gif hundreds of times, but this is the first time that I've noticed the one guy in the audience rooting for Rumble.

even after you mentioned them I had to watch for a minute or two to see them.

Yeah, after that headbutt, I was surprised he was still standing!

I never noticed the headbutt. Will watch again.

You prove you know nothing about MMA if you think that Glover has no chance against Gus. Gus hasn't done anything outstanding since his fight with Jones. I like Gus but unfortunately he spends too much time idle as far as the octagon goes. How many appearances has he made in the last 3 years??
comon thats not fair, he gave cormier a tough fight.

Gus will going down this time. Glover is more focused fighter, he can shut down a loose lanky dude.

Gus might win, which I do doubt. But he will no way be any where close to destroying Glover. In fact going to put some money on Glover.

Glover is overrated but so are Gus's power and stand up ...
So we'll see..

Less than 0%

Grover is very mediocre and i am sure Gus will TKO Gruber in second round

Alexander Angusson couldn't even outstrike a Polish journeyman, he became NCAA Angusson real quick in that fight.

Grover by some sort of Brasilian @Toco voodoo choke.

Alexander Angusson couldn't even outstrike a Polish journeyman, he became NCAA Angusson real quick in that fight.

Grover by some sort of Brasilian @Toco voodoo choke.

This is going to be really interesting. Glover is a solid wrestler and has power.

Back