So a guy question if tyrone spong still knows how to kick..

I'm legit not sure what we're looking at here. It echos in the gym, but so does a TKD orange belt slapping shit. It hurts the pad holder, but he's a goof and also selling it like a professional scam artist. He doesn't particularly have devastating form, so I can't be like "oh I bet that hurts cuz it's so technically perfect".

He may very well be able to kill me in one kick (likely considering his reputation), but I don't know how to tell from this video.

If he wants to show off, it needs to be against at least on a heavy bag or an opponent with some sort of decorum.

I'm legit not sure what we're looking at here. It echos in the gym, but so does a TKD orange belt slapping shit. It hurts the pad holder, but he's a goof and also selling it like a professional scam artist. He doesn't particularly have devastating form, so I can't be like "oh I bet that hurts cuz it's so technically perfect".

He may very well be able to kill me in one kick (likely considering his reputation), but I don't know how to tell from this video.

If he wants to show off, it needs to be against at least on a heavy bag or an opponent with some sort of decorum.

All that happened was the guy was wondering if spong still knew how to kick now that hes a boxer. He found out he could

Hans is cool. Owns Triumph United ( I think. )

His IG is basically traveling around, hanging with muay thai / mma athletes, it's pretty cool.

All that happened was the guy was wondering if spong still knew how to kick now that hes a boxer. He found out he could

I feel like I was supposed to react like
HalfFelineFulmar-max-1mb.gif
and I didn't.

Didn’t look that good tbh. The dude broke his leg in half though. I don’t think I would ever kick at even 50% if that injury happened to me

I can’t believe Anderson still fights

damn i never realized what a shame it was Tyrone broke his leg. I thought he would come back at the time. He could have had a excellent and long kickboxing career.

Back