So 2 belts on hold for the time being

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LHW and WBW
Amanda-Nunes-UFC-Kickoff-Angry.jpg

cormier-ftr-gettyjpg_8ibfhhidsghd1r05rpsoq3oia.jpg

DC ain't going back down to 205 and Nunes is fighting Cyborg at 145 apparently.

Highly legitimate.

There is no clear contender for DC at 205. He whooped everybody there and Jones will be out for a long time. Let the 40 year old man enjoy himself until March next year. It's not like he never defended

The only legitimate belt in the UFC is the HW belt, which DC is going to defend.

No other belt is legitimate, they're only there for entertainment purposes.

Belts are a toy to show your drunken friends and are utter meaningless as far I am concerned

Cyborg is the only one ready to fight now(ish)!

Whats that say?

Yeah, they should make an interim or strip him and give it to someone else. Oh wait, there isn't anybody who even deserves a title shot right now.

Shoot... if they need a Main Event for a PPV. Dana will make another interim belt...

DC should forfeit the LHW Title and just stick to Heavyweight. The weight cut isn't worth it at this point, and he's defended the LHW Title a number of times already. Obtained the two weight world champion accolade. Just take a couple fights at Heavyweight and ride your career out to its end there.

Nunes is crazy for wanting that fight. If only more fighters had interest in testing themselves.

The only legitimate belt in the UFC is the HW belt, which DC is going to defend.

A part time pro wrestler who hasn't technically won a fight in 8 years is fighting for the HW championship

Tell me again how legit it is.

Tim Sylvia would KTFO the entire FLW, BW, and FW divisions TODAY in 2018. Big Timmeh >>> DJ, TJ, and all the other little guys with J in their abbreviated names

LHW and WBW
Amanda-Nunes-UFC-Kickoff-Angry.jpg

cormier-ftr-gettyjpg_8ibfhhidsghd1r05rpsoq3oia.jpg

DC ain't going back down to 205 and Nunes is fighting Cyborg at 145 apparently.

Highly legitimate.
DC said he's defending the LHW belt before fighting Brock. Has Brock even entered the USADA testing pool yet?

Last edited:
Tim Sylvia would KTFO the entire FLW, BW, and FW divisions TODAY in 2018. Big Timmeh >>> DJ, TJ, and all the other little guys with J in their abbreviated names

The lower divisions, and by extension belts, were created for ENTERTAINMENT purposes to showcase manlets. The had no meritocratic reasons to exist in the first place.

A part time pro wrestler who hasn't technically won a fight in 8 years is fighting for the HW championship

Tell me again how legit it is.

Put MM against said part time pro wrestler and you'll find out how much more legit he is than the 12-time defending "champion".

Not as big of a deal to me as I was when Connor left his belt in a super deep division. It's not like people are lining up ready to go like they were for his belt

Whachu mean?
DC is going to defend his title against the hungry, hot prospect Shogun Rua after Rua destroys Smith

Back