Snoop vs Easy E

eazy e couldnt rap, people wrote his lyrics for him and edited the songs to make it look like he was rapping. they just did 500 takes and then combined it in post production

1 is only 60lbs wet when wearing boots the other is a real motherfucken G

you know eazy e was 5'3 right?

No I haven't. Just know ppl from AD who had family with south side.
Its on Youtube
The whole Goons Of The Industry series is worth checking out
Talks about all the real life gangsters in the music business

eazy e couldnt rap, people wrote his lyrics for him and edited the songs to make it look like he was rapping. they just did 500 takes and then combined it in post production
Yea thats how all music is done

Y'all really are not giving Eazy credit. Yes, his FIRST few songs he had no idea how to rap, no question about that. But if you believe he made a career like that I don't know what to tell you. He evolved into an MC, and was even writing his own lyrics towards the end. If y'all really believe he did every song like he had done Boyz In The Hood y'all just ignorant

people saw straight outta Compton and now everyone's an expert on Eazy-E lol foh

Producer is the financer. They aren't necessarily involved in creation.

That's my point. He funded everything with drug money, which I couldn't care less about. But when we're talking music, production typically refers to creative/music production.

That's my point. He funded everything with drug money, which I couldn't care less about. But when we're talking music, production typically refers to creative/music production.

Not really. Suge Knight for instance is a producer. Jimmy Iovine is a producer. Both have little involvement in the creative process.

Back