Snoop vs Easy E

Eazy and fuck TS and everyone else for spelling it wrong in the first place

"Ooh I'm a fan of EASY E"

No you're not. I bet you like 2Pack too fake ass

Its called spell check. My buddy whose from Compton cousin was eazy e. He had us hang with lil eazy e when he was in town. Also his other cousin was baby lane. Do you know who that is?

How bout tupac's birth name? Lesane crooks ring a bell?

You tried to clown cuz spell check. Lol

Its called spell check. My buddy whose from Compton cousin was eazy e. He had us hang with lil eazy e when he was in town. Also his other cousin was baby lane. Do you know who that is?

How bout tupac's birth name? Lesane crooks ring a bell?

You tried to clown cuz spell check. Lol
But do you know Lil Owl and Keffe doe?

How is this even a question? Eazy is the blueprint for gangsta rap and self made record labels. Snoop Dogg has smoked himself retarded

l

Yes I know who that is. He's my cousins girlfriends best friends boo

Do you know oqueefah Jenkins from around da way

I love both. But snoop is undoubtedly the better rapper. He actually wrote his own shit and his lyrics had layers to them.

E is a legend but that is mostly because of his overall persona and how hard he went in on his lyrics. I appreciate E and I love going back and hearing him rap but he just is NOT on Snoops level.

What's your point? You tried to clown cuz spell check changed the name. I'm showing you your opinion was wrong.

Listen here young buck, I'll have you know my baby mamas uncle's dog once took a shit on the lawn of the guy who owns the house that lives next door to Eazy-e's so I automatically win

At least Eazy didn't live long enough to become the lame sellout that Snoop has become over the last 15-20 years.

5064_121809_snoopdogg2_prev_vx.jpg

Eazy E. Was a real gangster so he wins by default.

Only other rapper on the west coast at this time that was hard was Ice Cube and not because he was a gangster but his location. South Central is the hardest place on the west coast and it isn't even close.

I'm more of an Exhibit man myself.

LOL, that reminds of this freestyle that Xzibit did with Kool Keith one time on a radio show and Keith accidentally called him Everlast. When everyone was like "wtf man!?" Keith was just like"my bad, it's because it all starts with E" and Xzibit said "there's no E anywhere in my name" and Keith was just "oh..."

Back