Snoop vs Easy E

90-96 golden era of rap. West Coast gangsta rap was the shit. I even feel super gangsta when I hear Dre Day on the radio, I begin to bop my head.

Snoop was good for a single album. And that was it. His later work with No Limit and etc were pretty mediocre.

Eazy E was a pusher, and he was never a rapper. He had great minds around him that helped hide the fact he couldn't rap. Snoop was really talented in his early days. Had a smooth flow to his raps.

E didn't even write his own material and he was an average rapper at best.

He was an icon because he was in NWA and Cube wrote his lyrics. His voice was alright but nothing great.

Snoop kills him in all categories. I don't know what the heck some of you people are talking about

E didn't even write his own material and he was an average rapper at best.

He was an icon because he was in NWA and Cube wrote his lyrics. His voice was alright but nothing great.

Snoop kills him in all categories. I don't know what the heck some of you people are talking about

Not to mention it took Dre's incredible level of production skill to just keep Eazy on a beat. He had no rhythm and it took forever just to record a track.

Eazy wouldn't be able to spit Snoop's verse on this track

Not to mention it took Dre's incredible level of production skill to just keep Eazy on a beat. He had no rhythm and it took forever just to record a track.

Exactly. He wasn't a natural at all. Dre was excited when he and snoop worked together becasue he was a natural and mixed with Dre perfectly.

I don't know what these people are talking about at all

Eazy E started this shit
He changed popular music forever and his impact is still being felt 20 years after his death
People saying Eazy doesnt deserve his status are either East Coast idiots or too young to understand what Eazy did and how he changed the game

Snoop by virtue of the fact he never needed a ghost writer.

Snoop is a rapper. Easy E was a producer who got talked into and coached how to recite others lyrics.

OMG that background music is a complete ripoff of "ain't nothin but a g thang"

It almost sounds like one of those parody songs where they just change like 2 notes so it's not identical.

image.jpeg

One didn't write his own wack rhymes and the other kinda sucks. I'll go with the one that kinda sucks over the one who had someone else write his wack ass rhymes.

Easy E wins that battle easily (both in rap ability and in a fist fight).

giphy.gif
<bball1>

Has anyone ever heard Eazy's flow?

And Eazy fighting? Imma just leave this right here.

Back