Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just look at the power in dem hands.

I see he trains legs with Jones.

method=get&s=jon-jones-09-15-11-14-19-3-349.jpg

Snoop would push his shit in then get DQed for weed in the post fight test

Snoop is actually a pretty accomplished martial artist. I used to pick him alot on def jam ffny. And I would smash dudes.

It's a mindfuck to watch someone who looks good with mitts, but fails to hurt someone at fights.

I hope his jab can translate to real fights.

Snoop vs George Roop

Their names rhyme and they;re both bantam weights over 6'

I'd like to see Snoop fight some of the fighters that he called "bitches", like Daniel Cormier.

He already improved from the last vid lol,he will murder cm punk then

snoop vs mcgregor is the fight to make after snoop called conor a bitch the night of the money fight

this is the new money fight!!!

Look at Snoops legs. It makes me nervous to see any fighting who has legs like Corey Hill. That clip is haunting

I'd like to see Snoop fight some of the fighters that he called "bitches", like Daniel Cormier.

LOL at the phony outrage over the Snoop's comments. What he said is tame in comparison to what most MMA fans say about fighters day in and day out while hiding behind anonymous screen names on forums and Twitter.

LOL at the phony outrage over the Snoop's comments. What he said is tame in comparison to what most MMA fans say about fighters day in and day out while hiding behind anonymous screen names on forums and Twitter.

good one. you're just forgetting one little thing.

Most MMA fans are not commentating for the UFC.

giphy.gif

Edit: 2006 start date? Damn son, you should know better.

I'd watch it. Put it on Tuesday Night Fights.

Look at Snoops legs. It makes me nervous to see any fighting who has legs like Corey Hill. That clip is haunting

Those are toothpicks, man.

Punk's kicks of death would chop down Snoop inside the 1st round.

It's a mindfuck to watch someone who looks good with mitts, but fails to hurt someone at fights.

I hope his jab can translate to real fights.

This doesn't sound like sarcasm so I must ask you,what are you talking about?

I'd watch it. Put it on Tuesday Night Fights.

Actually lets not?

According to 95% of Sherdog every UFC event sucks,meanwhile 95% of Sherdog wants to see Snoop Dogg in a UFC fight.Pathetic.

good one. you're just forgetting one little thing.

Most MMA fans are not commentating for the UFC.

giphy.gif

Edit: 2006 start date? Damn son, you should know better.

Boom what?

Chael has had commentary gigs for the UFC, Bellator and ESPN.

Not only has he said worse about fighters, he flat out lies about them constantly.

Not to mention all of th times that Dana has launched unjustified attacks on guys that he's supposed to be promoting.

I'm sorry dude, but nothing Snoop said was outside of the norms for this sport. Pretending that this is a "classy" enterprise is laughable.

Boom what?

Chael has had commentary gigs for the UFC, Bellator and ESPN.

Not only has he said worse about fighters, he flat out lies about them constantly.

Not to mention all of th times that Dana has launched unjustified attacks on guys that he's supposed to be promoting.

I'm sorry dude, but nothing Snoop said was outside of the norms for this sport. Pretending that this is a "classy" enterprise is laughable.

Chael actually fights people. Chael told the MW Goat that his wife is gonna cook him a steak, then he's gonna slap her on the ass. But he actually got in there and fought him.

Snoop runs his mouth then hides behind his security.

That is the one major difference between the two.

Back