Snoop Dogg: Which One of You Jigaboo-ass Gonna Perform For Trump?

you were never a fan.

I listen to skrewdriver (RAC band) because of the music..not their views...

you sound like a teenage girl getting into celebrity drama...

now heres some good ol skrewdriver....

and im one of the least racist people you would ever meet.

I'm only going to tell you this one time...stay off the drugs

hqdefault.jpg

Did he say in the end that he wants to be the one that performs first, Snoop that is? I cannot understand a word that is coming out of his mouth.

what does that picture have to do with anything ..

do you even know how the black community defines an uncle tom?

Snoop has lost his edge. Flip-flops his position on Trump from just a few months ago and plays second fiddle to Martha Stewart.

Mark-ass, bitch-ass, hoe-ass mark.

Last edited:
Snoop has lost his edge. Flip-flops his position on Trump from just a few months ago and plays second fiddle to Martha Stewart.

Mark-ass, bitch-ass, hoe-ass mark.
snoop is a rapper not a politician....maybe he heard about stop and frisk or maybe he woke up.
who cares about collaborating with martha stewart....snoops been in movies..mtv...had a show....
the guy is just in the entertainment business.

see..this is what one of the problems with the hip hop industry....people cant make money and rap anymore...its all about this thug life image which is whats really killing the black youth....

" bitch ass hoe ass* bafoon vocabulary.

The dude in my av played the White House.

I know it's chilly out but why you bringing the blanket statements?

Not many other musical genres promote gang lifestyles. No Crip walks outside the rap scene. Not much of a blanket, the way I see it.

snoop is a rapper not a politician....maybe he heard about stop and frisk or maybe he woke up.
who cares about collaborating with martha stewart....snoops been in movies..mtv...had a show....
the guy is just in the entertainment business.

see..this is what one of the problems with the hip hop industry....people cant make money and rap anymore...its all about this thug life image which is whats really killing the black youth....

" bitch ass hoe ass* bafoon vocabulary.

Whatever you say, guy. Snoop, calling people jiggaboo, is a caricature himself; he's absurd.

Snoop is correct - all of the people working with Trump will be Uncle Toms.

But Snoop, and millions of others, think being called an Uncle Tom is an insult. He has no clue that in Harriet Beecher Stowe's novel, Tom was the hero.

He was murdered for disobeying his master and not whipping the rest of the slaves.

These days, there is not shortage of blacks who will attack other blacks and whip them for disobeying the liberal narrative.

They even use the language of the slave master. In the past two days I've seen well known blacks use the term: uncle tom, jigaboo, massa, mediocre negroes. Absolutely insane!

The left complains that the Republicans use dog whistle politics to attract people who don't like Blacks to vote Republican by secretly painting the left as the Black party and "signaling" that Blacks don't like Trump. But things like this are doing the Republicans work for them. Any person - white, black, yellow or brown - who doesn't like potty-mouthed rappers is going to rally around Trump.

In this and other things you have to respect someone to care about their opinion.

So I don't care what this shit head (snoop) says or thinks.

Not many other musical genres promote gang lifestyles. No Crip walks outside the rap scene. Not much of a blanket, the way I see it.

Are you explicitly talking about gangster rap? Because Hip Hop is a much bigger genre than gangster rap.

What are your thoughts on Kendrick Lamar?

Not for nothing, but someone has a mod account, and a second account. Just saying. This is no coincidence that I get posts deleted yet some bum can post nothing but insults for 2 pages straight and his posts are still there and there's no yellow to be seen. Something fishy is going on here.

Maybe if crybaby leftists didn't threaten the families of artists who want to perform like they are known to do, there would be more than 3 Doors Down.

like Fuel.

Back