Snoop Dogg: Which One of You Jigaboo-ass Gonna Perform For Trump?

Good thing Three Doors Down isn't so easily cowed. Nothing says "undo Obama legacy" like 3 Doors Down, since their last his was well before the Obama era.

Maybe if crybaby leftists didn't threaten the families of artists who want to perform like they are known to do, there would be more than 3 Doors Down.

Shouldn't we stop pretending these people have views that matter.. I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy to hold down AA's, and it's annoying and cringey to everybody else.. Can we start to be honest?

Well. Cube is a trumpite, so maybe he'll take the bait.

LOL @ Snoop calling anyone an Uncle Tom.

l_13516_snoop-dogg-martha-stewart.jpg

Martha earned her stripes

It's too bad that Snoop Daddy and Doctor Drake won't be doing any raps for Trump. They seem to have more in common with Trump than dying Hillary.

Maybe if crybaby leftists didn't threaten the families of artists who want to perform like they are known to do, there would be more than 3 Doors Down.
These artists don't want to perform for Trump out of fear of crybaby leftists it's because they don't like Donald Trump. That's why artists who nobody gives a damn about who are willing to do anything in an attempt to revive their dead careers, even if it means performing for Donald Trump.

“So ain’t nobody going to perform for Donald Trump, huh?” the California rapper asks in a video posted online. “Which one of you jigaboo-ass n*ggas gonna be the first one to do it? Wait, I’m going to roast the f*ck out of one of you Uncle Tom-assed n*ggas for doing it.”

“Which one of you n*ggas gonna do it first?” Snoop asks, then answers in a condescending manner: “I’sa bees the one that performs for him, sir.”

It wasn't too long ago that Snoop Dogg was asked by Hillary Clinton to perform at the Democratic National Convention's "Unity Party' for donors in Philadelphia a few months back, and now he making inflammatory remarks about black people who agree to perform at inauguration. Now democrats are always the first ones to demand someone from the Right immediately denounce questionable comments that they deem offensive, but i'm sure no one will say anything about this despite Snoop's close relationship with the Clintons. Also Snoop said that he would leave the US and move to Canada if trump won...but he hasn't gotten his moving arrangement together yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ration/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

yes, please show how much of a man you are by doing what some has been is warning you not to do.

No Vaseline might be the GOAT diss track. I can't think of a more brutal, verbal beatdown. Cube never gets the due he deserves though because he's from the "W".
IMO, Amerikkka's Most Wanted and Predator are two of the best albums of the genre and the era.

Would take him more seriously if he posted that from Canada.

Snoop, Sam Jackson, DL Hughley, Jay-Z, Beyonce...

I used to be such fans of these people. Such a shame.

Gee thx Snoop dogg, you mean i'm not gonna hear bad rap or twerking?

well it's mostly cuz of this "blackout" that it's gonna be Nashville representing Trump

way to go black performers!

They found ONE uncle tom in Travis Greene

No rappers at the inauguration? Who's going to represent the gangs?
The dude in my av played the White House.

I know it's chilly out but why you bringing the blanket statements?

Snoop, Sam Jackson, DL Hughley, Jay-Z, Beyonce...

I used to be such fans of these people. Such a shame.
you were never a fan.

I listen to skrewdriver (RAC band) because of the music..not their views...

you sound like a teenage girl getting into celebrity drama...

now heres some good ol skrewdriver....

and im one of the least racist people you would ever meet.

Trump got turned down by a Bruce Springsteen cover band LOL

Back