Snoop Dogg Looking Savage Hitting Pads

And some guys just don't eat a lot or are naturally skinny, just like Snoop has always been
This
Im around 6'2 and the heaviest ive managed to get is 76kg by eating 3x my normal intake plus 2 shakes daily. Ive got coeliacs disease too though i dont eat gluten free.

i cant decide whats more aesthetically pleasing..snoops pad work or dat ladys shooting form.its so close

This
Im around 6'2 and the heaviest ive managed to get is 76kg by eating 3x my normal intake plus 2 shakes daily. Ive got coeliacs disease too though i dont eat gluten free.
Im 6'5 and most ive weighed is 80kg. Is there a link with underweight/skinny guys and celiac disease? I eat a LOT.

Im 6'5 and most ive weighed is 80kg. Is there a link with underweight/skinny guys and celiac disease? I eat a LOT.
Coeliacs is bad for nutrient absorption and symptoms in young children is slow or stunted development. Iron deficiency is another symptom. My mum has it too and she'd be lucky to be 40kg but she's probably 5'5".
Do you have back problems? Im 29 and already have buldging discs.
Also i know what you mean about eating. Ive got to eat every hour or i feel weak and light headed

First leg kick he threw, he would get Corey Hill'd. Legs look like match sticks.

better than I was expecting based off of the thread title.

Coeliacs is bad for nutrient absorption and symptoms in young children is slow or stunted development. Iron deficiency is another symptom. My mum has it too and she'd be lucky to be 40kg but she's probably 5'5".
Do you have back problems? Im 29 and already have buldging discs.
Also i know what you mean about eating. Ive got to eat every hour or i feel weak and light headed
Just lower back sometimes but not severe.
Ill get tested. Cant hurt really to see. Thanks mate.

Lol and this was the guy talking shit about Dc

Snoop is as strong and built as Al Sharpton..

Screen-Shot-2017-06-18-at-12.51.26-PM-1497816423-567x560.png

That would make a more realistic fight than CM Punk lol.

I can’t believe Sharpton has stuck to that crazy diet of his.

nMHvoQrz_400x400.jpg

Just lower back sometimes but not severe.
Ill get tested. Cant hurt really to see. Thanks mate.
K fingers crossed you dont have it. My blood test showed i had the gene but it was dormant but the biopsy showed it was active (damaged small intestine)
So if the blood test shows you have it but its dorment ask for further testing anyway.
Good luck man

I knew it was only a matter of time before this topic was made.

Tyron what have you done!

Back