Snoop Dogg commentating on Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson

snoop-dogg-snoop-lion-8.7.2012.jpg

Habib - Normogobob - Dagov

"He twenty fo and O, he a bad muthafucka. Das ma new n**** now"..:)

Snoops logic:

He just put his balls in that guys face... that's my new negga!

He could beat anybody but anybody he faces could beat him as well. I think it's 50/50 verse mcgregor cause I could see him reaching for a mcgregor that is a half step further away than he realizes and eating a left on the button.

I bet Snoop smoked so much weeeeeed in that first GIF man, yup, like a whole cigarette full of Mary Jane! He sure likes his weeeeeed gang!

I'm more curious how Snoop actually pronounced his name. I'm gonna go with "Dat Russian mutha fucka." - what say you ?

giphy.gif

https://www.rt.com/sport/366860-snoop-backs-nurmagomedov-against-mcgregor/

Fucking loser posts some random dumb statements from this old has been rapper that was never good without Dre.

Who give a flying fuck what this guy says or thinks. He doesn't know shit about MMA, and probably could barely name 5 fighters outside of the elite at 155. The day I give a fuck about what this dumbass thinks, is the day I stop watching MMA.

After UFC 205, I think I would favor Conor.

Khabib usually takes a few rounds to put someone away.. I think Conor would land something eventually. And he just hits too damn hard

I fuckong love Snoop Dogg. I'd love for him to announce and favor whoever puts their nuts in the other guys face

Fucking loser posts some random dumb statements from this old has been rapper that was never good without Dre.

Who give a flying fuck what this guy says or thinks. He doesn't know shit about MMA, and probably could barely name 5 fighters outside of the elite at 155. The day I give a fuck about what this dumbass thinks, is the day I stop watching MMA.
giphy.gif

Crickets the world over are now burning any CD, or DVD with him on it. Fucking blasphemy against the cricket's deity.

There will be a backlash.

tumblr_lnn19vuuzn1qcl7pko1_500.gif

Back