Snoop dogg and co trigger Conservatards and fox says they should die

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LMFAO this guy is so triggered. Hey what happened to that free speech that conservatives all of a sudden pretended to love.

Seems like he came awfully close to making a threat. I don't have the legal knowledge to know where that line is.

It is a rather indecent thing to say about anyone. Rappers are often so misogynistic.

It's depressing that the media even covers the political opinions of guys named "snoop dogg" and "bow wow". Even more depressing that anyone bought their shit music to begin with. Both should be starving on a street corner somewhere.

It's depressing that the media even covers the political opinions of guys named "snoop dogg" and "bow wow". Even more depressing that anyone bought their shit music to begin with. Both should be starving on a street corner somewhere.

its more depressing that a major news network host can express his beef and call people he doesn't like bitch while his co worker says those people should be killed lmao. its fucked up on both ends.

Ja Rule should be the go-to for mainstream TV tbh. We need more Ja Rule.
It's not exactly the media's fault that tens of millions of people worship these guys and what they have to say even when it isn't said to a 4/4 tempo. You can scorn the media, but they're just the dealer. They're not the ones asking for this drug.

Eyes = influence, unfortunately.

It looks to me like he made a threat. Concretely. Full stop.

it was a fake clown gun. it was fired and no bullet was fired.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More
    • a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
      plural noun: satires
      "a stinging satire on American politics"
      synonyms: parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; More

• a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.

You can say what you want as long as it's not slander or a threat.

And three other part is people are free to call you what they want by the rules.

That's how free speech works.

Fighting misogyny by threatening to make someone's wife a sex slave. Sounds legit. Thanks for your feminism, Snoop Dogg and Lil Bowow.

LMFAO this guy is so triggered. Hey what happened to that free speech that conservatives all of a sudden pretended to love.

Death threats aren't protected by the 1st Amendment.

it was a fake clown gun. it was fired and no bullet was fired.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More
    • a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
      plural noun: satires
      "a stinging satire on American politics"
      synonyms: parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; More

• a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.
So Snoop Dogg's video was a right wing exposition and mockery of left wing violence? Just stop.

And three other part is people are free to call you what they want by the rules.

This^
After all we have a president that accused a former President of wire tapping him while he was still in-office. Nothing will come of that so nothing should come of this.

Awesome video. It's good to slam on these Liberal heroes.

Yeah where is the femnazi outcry for Melania anyways? Good shit from Fox, fuck these manlets and skinny studio gangsters

no its a song like "fuck the police" about contemporary political issues like police brutality and blacks being fed up with it. I myself find it distasteful and am not into this type of thing but to say its a threat is pure BS.

Pussy sensitive conservatives calling on his death for it lol

Yeah where is the femnazi outcry for Melania anyways? Good shit from Fox, fuck these manlets and skinny studio gangsters

triggered

For me, one of the big turn offs of modern feminism was the realization that to most feminists, I don't even count as a woman, because I'm not on the Left. There's nothing surprising about their lack of interest in this kind of misogyny. They are the biggest hypocrites in politics in my eyes.

"Melania is very interested in being involved in teaching children to read" - Ha, I get it.. cause her husband doesn't know how.

I wish it had least been funny but the poor old man was too mad to be creative. Also, thug culture is stupid and these people ironically give them free publicity.

Both parties are losers.

Back