"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Snoop disrespecting DC was worse in my book. DC is a good dude. I don't really care what he says about Conor because Conor talks chit all the time. Fair game for Conor.

Snoop disrespecting DC was worse in my book. DC is a good dude. I don't really care what he says about Conor because Conor talks chit all the time. Fair game for Conor.
Connie been ducking LW almost two years - also guys he stepped over (Habib undefeated - tony nearly so) so has more to prove he belongs than most - fucking pussy would have been more accurate.

I guess Brown can be counted among the fighters that think Conor is some kind of genius, somehow I'm not surprised at all. He seems like the sort of person that would be easily beguiled.
there is a very distinct difference in how actual fighters/ genuine martial artists who understand the game view Conor and how keyboard warriors/ fans who lack fight iq and experience view him.

I think most fans would be surprised. People can say what they want in the media but most of It is smoke and mirrors. Deep down everyone in this industry respects him. Again, fans and the internet are another matter

Connie been ducking LW almost two years - also guys he stepped over (Habib undefeated - tony nearly so) so has more to prove he belongs than most - fucking pussy would have been more accurate.
i think implying that fighting floyd = ducking lw is a little ridiculous

That should be factored into the equation by any rational mind

Contract negotiations are a big part of what's keeping him out right now, fear has nothing to do with it.

That said, I like everyone want to see him fight either Tony or Khabib asap. But this is also a business and Conor is in a pretty unique situation in that sense, Negotiating for percentages that have never been given to an mma fighter before. Very much like when Floyd signed with showtime over HBO. He wants to be paid like floyd, deservedly so. That's the real issue here. This is very much on the ufc / WME to find a happy medium

Last edited:
i think implying that fighting floyd = ducking lw is a little ridiculous

That should be factored into the equation by any rational mind

Personally I feel contract negotiations are a big part of what's keeping him out right now, fear has nothing to do with it.

That said, I like everyone want to see him fight either Tony or Khabib asap. But this is also a business and Conor is in a pretty unique situation in that sense, Negotiating for percentages that have never been given to an mma fighter before. Very much like when Floyd signed with showtime over HBO. He wants to be paid like floyd, deservedly so. That's the real issue here. This is very much on the ufc / WME to find a happy medium
He didnt even start floyd negotiations until June 2017. He ducked habib/Tony with a baby excuse for 8 months. He's ducked Tony since Floyd fight. Call it "money" I call it cowardly. He lost to Nate diaz he has no chance against the elite in that division and he knows it.

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials it's aibulations of a fighreact to life.

attentionyou wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

As an anti conor non virgintiny outsidem escape his wrath

i thought what matt saidgettingcking great. I call conor a bitch and a ho for reasons, whereas snoop was just calling him a bitch because he lost, possibly snoop is in with floyd as well. its one thing as a fan to react to conors attention whore antics but snoop is actually paid by the ufc to do commentary. I guess in a sense this is what the ufc wants from him - any noise is good noise, and when mcgregor is getting himself attention for all the wrong reasons i think he knows that

if matt vs snoop goes down i got matt

He didnt even start floyd negotiations until June 2017. He ducked habib/Tony with a baby excuse for 8 months. He's ducked Tony since Floyd fight. Call it "money" I call it cowardly. He lost to Nate diaz he has no chance against the elite in that division and he knows it.
i personally see nothing wrong with taking time off for the birth of your first born child given how active he was prior to that, especially since Floyd was clearly next. I think you're being a little ridiculous. What would you have done?

at the end of the day, sometimes people see what they want to see and any semblance of objectivity goes out the window

Two people I would not want pissed at me are Al Iaquinta and Matt Brown that for damn sure

Lost / decisioned Nate at welterweight, not lightweight as well. Which is a pretty big factor that people don't seem to ever acknowledge.

I believe sherdog is just very bad at analysing fights / fighters. A lot of group think / people in over their heads who seemingly can't think for themselves around these parts

hate is a powerful thing

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

That’s called assault. And Snoop has big bad bodyguards.

Snoop would buy and sell Matt Brown 10 times over before giving him to the bodyguards.

Matt drags him into the later rounds and ends it in the 5th by tko

Lool at getting offended by a man calling another man a bitch. Is he in love with conor or something? I doubt conor even know who he is

Brown vs Snoop 2018 confirmed.

Back