"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

Casuals call fighters bitches daily, how come nobody is trying to punch those dorks?

Would be awesome to see Snoop get slept. Would not end well for Matt in court though...
lol the only one going to court would be snoop for driving the getaway car after the drive by. And it would be his 2nd time

I would pay to see Matt Brown beating the shit out of that stupid fake gangster Snoop Dogg. Most overrated rapper ever.
Fucking anorexic rapper, he is only 60 pounds when he is wearing leather boots.
fake no thats all the new ones, I dont like that music but snoop is not fake when it comes to that shit, just a lot older and richer

"I think he's a true sportsman"

{<jordan}

Snoop is a great martial artist. I seen him do flying kicks off the wall and stuff.

Snoop via Ko

Good luck with that Matt. Snoop doesn't go anywhere without a group of giant 300 pound bodyguards. This would be similar to suicide by cop

I enjoyed Snoopcast on DWTNCS but his commentary did get disrespectful at times
Calling Conor (a pro fighter) a "bitch" was just cringe

I don't care or have a problem with it but I can see why fighters would.

Snoop would destroy Brown of course

<DirkMavs>

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

Lol.. Matt Brown must have a REALLY MISERABLE EXISTENCE... SAD.
<Fedor23>

Sounds like they are speaking about 80% of the sherdoggers

“Snoop Dogg, you're taking everything I worked for, mother f*cker. I'm gonna fight your f*cking ass”. -Matt Brown

Would be awesome to see Snoop get slept. Would not end well for Matt in court though...

well, Snoop is still connected to infinite people who don't live on the kosher side of the fence. Snoop might get slept by a punch, Matt would probably get slept for eternity.

Is it really worth an assault charge over a few words that have nothing to do with you? Really question some peoples thought process.

Dude has no problem with all the crazy shit Conors said, but some dude that he could easily beat up says something and he gets butthurt? {<huh}

Snoop was annoying AF with that shit and I don't like Conor but comeon. Same with him talking shit to DC.

Snoop has his own opinion. Take it with a grain of salt... But Dang... To bad this isn't Pride. They would make this fight happen. :eek:

Back