Sniper Got a 2+ Mile Confirmed Kill

Super impressive shot. And it's always nice to hear about an ISIS asshole getting dropped, so that's a bonus.

That's crazy as shit. And Canada has not only the longest confirmed sniper kill but holds three of the top 5 spots? WTF?

What are they doing up there, just training all their guys to be snipers around the clock?

That's crazy as shit. And Canada has not only the longest confirmed sniper kill but holds three of the top 5 spots? WTF?

What are they doing up there, just training all their guys to be snipers around the clock?
If they do it up close they feel bad and have to apologize.

Not impressed with him hiding 2 miles to get a kill. More respect to close combat situations.

Not impressed with him hiding 2 miles to get a kill. More respect to close combat situations.
They guy was so far away he had to take the curvature of the Earth into account. That is damn impressive. At this point, only man on Earth to make a 3,000 + meter shot. How many people on Earth have close combat kills?

I don't understand how he can even see the guy two miles away. Are rifle scopes that powerful?

They guy was so far away he had to take the curvature of the Earth into account. That is damn impressive. At this point, only man on Earth to make a 3,000 + meter shot. How many people on Earth have close combat kills?

Soilders on the front line.. I guess how far he killed the guy is impressive. But still cowardly to kill someone when they don't know even see it coming. Like a sucker punch lol

Or when hunters think their cool when they kill an animal with a high power gun. Gtfo

He was aiming for a car tire.
A Canadian tire
SOH-REE

large_article_im234_Canadian-Tire.jpg

Soilders on the front line.. I guess how far he killed the guy is impressive. But still cowardly to kill someone when they don't know even see it coming. Like a sucker punch lol

Or when hunters think their cool when they kill an animal with a high power gun. Gtfo

If that's cowardly then pretty much all war is cowardly today.

The days of soldiers lining up on the battlefield and marching toward each other are dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snipers are in tons more danger than people realize. They aren't sniping from their living room. I have done a Medevac for a Sniper who I knew in Iraq. Had his arm blown clean off on the way to a location they were planning on settling at. He died on the way to the Camp hospital. Getting to and from a spot to snipe from, as well as sit there without being noticed for 3-10 days straight is absolutley both dangerous and tedious.

Also. Is it still cowardly to shoot them at a distance when they are in the process of planting an IED on a road? You know, one they set off from a distance to take you out.

2 1/4 miles. thats fucking insane

IF these are adopted by the services, those shots will be more common.

This stuff is straight out of the RPG Shadowrun...

Well they paid in hockey sticks and maple syrup, so they put in as much OT as they can, eh?

Back