SNES Classic

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone going to get one?
Pre orders should be going on later this month.

They should of added Chrono Trigger and Harvest Moon. I have CT on the PSN store but it still needs to be included in my opinion.

I don't know if I want to. The SNES was my first gaming console so it's good for nostalgia.

Got one preordered. There is another thread on it somewhere.

I wanted to buy it but didn't feel like stressing out trying to find one. Nintendo is a bitch and I'm not falling for their BS.

I ended up buying and building a rasberri pi 3 last week. All parts cost me about 65 bucks. I already had a USB snes 8bit controller which is perfect.

I now have a perfect console with every Atari, nes, snes. Sega master system, genesis, turbografx, game gear, and game boy game. I just need to to get all mame and neogeo roms and I'm set.

65 bucks for the pi, 22 bucks for the controller. I paid 8 bucks more than the snes classic costs. It's fully customizable on top of that.

I would've never went out of my way to build this masterpiece but Nintendo only wants to make 100 snes classics for the entire planet so they make the news. My anger towards their BS motivated me and now they won't get my 80 bucks. I plan on playing chrono trigger this Sunday. Just finished Castlevania 4 and Zelda.

Nintendo gets none of my money ever. I hate the way they do business.

Street Fighter 2 of course.

I really liked this shooter they had called U.N. Squadron as well.

I wanted to buy it but didn't feel like stressing out trying to find one. Nintendo is a bitch and I'm not falling for their BS.

I ended up buying and building a rasberri pi 3 last week. All parts cost me about 65 bucks. I already had a USB snes 8bit controller which is perfect.

I now have a perfect console with every Atari, nes, snes. Sega master system, genesis, turbografx, game gear, and game boy game. I just need to to get all mame and neogeo roms and I'm set.

65 bucks for the pi, 22 bucks for the controller. I paid 8 bucks more than the snes classic costs. It's fully customizable on top of that.

I would've never went out of my way to build this masterpiece but Nintendo only wants to make 100 snes classics for the entire planet so they make the news. My anger towards their BS motivated me and now they won't get my 80 bucks. I plan on playing chrono trigger this Sunday. Just finished Castlevania 4 and Zelda.
I thought about doing that too but I'm content with my modded PSP at the moment.

Street Fighter 2 of course.

I really liked this shooter they had called U.N. Squadron as well.
They will have SF2 Turbo on the system. Can't remember if that is obe with Feilong or not.

I haven't had a Nintendo system since the SNES lol.

Ditto. I went straight from an SNES to a PS3 and only got that for the Blu-Ray player.

I probably won't buy another system until they incorporate 4K Blu-Ray. Actually even that might not sell me anymore since streaming seems to be the wave of the future.

Old games used to take skill. Nowadays games are just basically watching a movie with a couple button presses in between.

Which controller do you have? Is it the iBuffalo?

Snes 8bitdo

I was going to get an imitation controller but everyone I found the reviews were all pretty poor (poor materials, broke after a short amount of time eitc) so ended up getting the afterglow xbox360 pad.

Are those pads wireless only or can they be wired?

It makes me want to buy one, but I hope more games like 100 games included.

I was going to get an imitation controller but everyone I found the reviews were all pretty poor (poor materials, broke after a short amount of time eitc) so ended up getting the afterglow xbox360 pad.

Are those pads wireless only or can they be wired?

The 8bitdo snes controller is perfect. It's not cheap at all. It's Bluetooth or usb. I usually use the usb, I think it has better response when plugged in.

The 8bitdo snes controller is perfect. It's not cheap at all. It's Bluetooth or usb. I usually use the usb, I think it has better response when plugged in.

Yeah I never came across that one, the ones I was looking at were like half/a third of the price of that. I'm considering getting a couple of arcade sticks and building an arcade cabinet for mine.

Still on the fence. I want to get one, but only 21 games and the price point is scary.

muthafucka sold out so quick, I tried ordering a few days after release. No chance.....I really wanted one.

muthafucka sold out so quick, I tried ordering a few days after release. No chance.....I really wanted one.

Pre-orders are released in batches, and occasionally companies will cancel a lot of orders from people who ordered multiples. Just have to keep an eye out.

Here we go again...

Download an emulator.

You can play any snes game, right now, play more than 21 games, and for free.

Dizzy, explain..

Back