SNES Classic

Does the "hack" also infect your computer?

Not to mention, with free emulators, you have to use 3rd-party controllers that are lower in quality. For games that require quick button presses, this is unacceptable.

Huh?? When I was running RCB via Kodi I had a ps3 dualshock controller running and even had it paired via bluetooth for wireless connectivity.

Huh?? When I was running RCB via Kodi I had a ps3 dualshock controller running and even had it paired via bluetooth for wireless connectivity.
I use a third party controller for emulators. I don't have a Wii classic controller or ps3 controller.

I use a third party controller for emulators. I don't have a Wii classic controller or ps3 controller.

Pairing a ps controller to an emulator is easy man. Then you dont have to use shitty after market controllers.

Lots of how tos on YT or a google search away.

Really struggling to pull off the moves ins SF2
Is there absolutely no way to use a joystick with SNES mini classic?

Is there some 3D printable piece to swap out with the D-Pad?

Not sure TBH
From what I've read, the classic Wii controller's analog stick only works in the menu, but not in games, and someone claims the Tatsunoko vs Capcom Wii Arcade Stick works.

I use the Xbox 360 PC controller. Works perfectly fine with Windows ofc.

IS there a way to check if a store has stock without calling them

i still buy og systemswhen i can, take your emulators an just sit down. nothing beats the glorious days

Emulators are objectively superior in every way. Superior hardware and software. Higher resolutions, frame rates, choice of different audio and graphics APIs. If you prefer SNES games, now is the best time to play them thanks to emulation.

Can't find roms for a lot of first party Nintendo games. Can't find Mario All Stars, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Donkey Kong Country 2, etc.

Emuparadise doesn't seem to have them, the suggestion being that they took them down to avoid legal trouble.

Anyone know where else to look for them from a site that's not super sketchy?

Last edited:
How well do the mods play ?

So many games i dont recognise or never really played. Its funny because most of my snes playing days revolved around donkey kong and super mario whereas chrono trigger, samus game, secret of mana, final fantasy, ghosts and ghouls, contra and every type of rpg were non existent for me.

Some girl at the toy shop recommeneed simcity to my mum so i got that for my birthday. Hated that game.

I wonder why super mario allstars or dk2 failed to make the cut but the kirby games did.

Are they setting us up so they can re-release the mini snes but with 80 or so games ?????

So many games i dont recognise or never really played. Its funny because most of my snes playing days revolved around donkey kong and super mario whereas chrono trigger, samus game, secret of mana, final fantasy, ghosts and ghouls, contra and every type of rpg were non existent for me.

Some girl at the toy shop recommeneed simcity to my mum so i got that for my birthday. Hated that game.

I wonder why super mario allstars or dk2 failed to make the cut but the kirby games did.

Are they setting us up so they can re-release the mini snes but with 80 or so games ?????
Microsoft owning Rare now is probably why there's no dk2

Back