SNES Classic

Emulating NES games = eeeeasy.

Emulating SNES games = not so much.

Relatively speaking.
Not sure what this means.

I have a perfectly working wii emulator on my computer, snes is nothing. ANd has not been for at least a decade.

So this is why Switch has no virtual console. Nintendo found gold by rehasing retro consoles to cash in on nostalgia.

Holy shit yes! Instant buy for me. Only thing that sucks is no Final Fantasy II/IV or Chrono Trigger.

Also, less games then the NES Classic.

There better be a lot in stock and improved those controller cables.

I am assuming that why it's probably gonna be like 99.99 Canadian

Finally a real legit version of StarFox 2!

Holy shit yes instant buy for me. Only thing that sucks is no Final Fantasy II or Chrono Trigger.

Also less games then the NES Classic.

Better be a lot in stock and improved those controller cables.

I am assuming that why it's probably gonna be 100 Canadian.

No.

Fucking pre-order that shit. Don't fuck around.

In fact, buy a few of them...and resell some...that you may end up getting yours for free in the end.

So this is why Switch has no virtual console. Nintendo found gold by rehasing retro consoles to cash in on nostalgia.
It would cost significantly more to buy all those games on the VC than buying the console.

No.

Fucking pre-order that shit. Don't fuck around.

In fact, buy a few of them...and resell some...that you may end up getting yours for free in the end.

Nah fuck that. I wanna see how much it is Canadian first and see the initial reviews.

Nah fuck that. I wanna see how much it is Canadian first and see the initial reviews.

Well...if it's not all that, (which i highly doubt) you can just sell it.

Pre-ordering is the way to go.

In many ways, Nintendo seems allergic to making money...as one can see from the discontinued NES classic...

On a related note, had they made an HD Smash Melee with a few new characters for The Switch.........................

...................$$$$$$$$

...but no.

No Smash for The Switch yet.

WAR SSB Melee

Needs Donkey Kong Country 2 and Chrono Trigger

Was about to be excited, but then I remembered how badly the release of the NES Classic went. Fuck Nintendo.

Needs Donkey Kong Country 2 and Chrono Trigger
Yeah, was surprised there's no DKC2. It's a solid game.

But anyways, learned my lesson the hard way by missing out on the NES Classic (tho I might make some guy buy me one anyways lol). I'll be at the store waiting for the doors to open so I can snag one. Or maybe I should preorder? Idk.

Dissapointed in the number of games.

Where's Donkey Kong Country 2&3?
Or Mega Man X 2&3?

The SNES Classic Edition is coming Sept. 29, Nintendo of America announced. The box will include 21 games on it for $79.99.

Here's the complete list of games:

• Contra III: The Alien Wars
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • Final Fantasy III
  • F-ZERO
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby's Dream Course
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Mega Man® X
  • Secret of Mana
  • Star Fox
  • Star Fox 2
  • Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts®
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out!!
  • Yoshi's Island

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/26/the-snes-classic-is-real-arrives-on-september-29th-for-80/

Last edited:
seems dumb because you can just emulate any super nintendo game on your computer for free

seems dumb because you can just emulate any super nintendo game on your computer for free

Yeah... you can emulate all the NES games on your computer too.... and Nintendo still sold 2 million NES Classic mini Editions. Nintendo would have been dumb NOT to release a SNES Classic Edition after the success of the NES classic. Nintendo and the scalpers are going to make a shit load of money from these mini consoles.

Most snes games are glitchy as fuck when emulated. I would buy this in a heartbeat for 80 bucks but know I won't find it. You're going to need to preorder it within minutes once preorders are available. Nintendo is only making a handful of these and will stop selling them the end of this year. Scalpers will own 90% of these consoles.

The SNES Classic Edition is coming Sept. 29, Nintendo of America announced. The box will include 21 games on it for $79.99.

Here's the complete list of games:

• Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • Final Fantasy III
  • F-ZERO
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby's Dream Course
  • Mega Man® X
  • Secret of Mana
  • Star Fox
  • Star Fox 2
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out!!
  • Yoshi's Island

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/26/the-snes-classic-is-real-arrives-on-september-29th-for-80/

Some of my faves are on there All the bolded ones

• Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • Secret of Mana
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Punch-Out!!

Back