SNES Classic

Damn been seeing a lot of videos of crazy line ups for this. Making me nervous!!! My town is shitty and small so hoping there's not a lot of people coming out lol.

I live in a small city of population around 35k in Canada. There were massive line ups for launches of Halo Reach, COD games, Black Friday etc. So don't hold your breath.

Went to my neighbourhood Walmart at 6:30am. They had 48, were handing out tickets. I got #43.

I'm back home now, will play after the kid's in bed tonight.

Woke up at 4:17a.m. and waited outside the nearest Walmart for an hour and a half. There were even old ladies in line, which was both odd and funny. I was ticket number #9.

Currently at Walmart and there's only one other person here

Nice. Sounds like things are looking good. Sorry for no pics, I got lazy and fell asleep at immediately after making it home.
Lol it's okay. I was looking at pictures online to satisfy my need xD

Nobody was there until about five minutes to opening. Then lots of people showed up and rushed the doors. I ended up being last in line lol. But still got one!!! ^.^

9TXgFTH.jpg

Luckily I was able to get one. I was one of the last 10 people who got one from the Target close to my work. I'll be able to check it out later tonight.

I love America and American people but I'm sorry....your SNES looks like a lego backpack.

So nice having a preorder.

Just walked right in to GameStop during my lunch and paid it off.

Now the hard part. Waiting a few hours to actually play it.

So nice having a preorder.

Just walked right in to GameStop during my lunch and paid it off.

Now the hard part. Waiting a few hours to actually play it.

I've had mine sat at home next to me for 8-9 hours and not had chance to play it. Hoping to get time before going to bed.

I got one this morning. Was very lucky was the last one. 40 out of 40 at worst buy.

I got their 15 minutes before opening and was gone by 10:20. Sold out that fast lol.

Me and a few friends camped out over night for it. There was only 3 people in line in front of us when we first got at Target around 12. By the time they opened at 8 over 50 people were in line and it pretty much sold out as soon as it opened. They had 54 in stock and handed out tickets before opening.

I thought I'd just go to Best Buy today at my convenience, but I called and entered the SKU and they were all gone.

Back