Sneezing? Coughing?

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Isn't a bit strange fighters never sneeze or cough? We have seen plenty of fighters shit, piss, and even vomit. Yet plenty of fighters claim to have taken fights while "sick". A handfull of fighters that have a smoking habbit (Sakuraba, some scrub on TUF). What is this?

Furthermore, if someone sneezed while in a submission I wonder if that could be construed as a verbal submission

giphy.gif

so Butterbean fought Sean O'Haire (RIP) in Pride, and 'Bean hit him so hard that Sean sneezed, and then he got clocked again as he sneezed and broke into a cold lobster of a man, and was lain to, and hopeless forever

edit: let's just take a video of our fucking TV:

impossible to see from this angle↑, sadly. but

edit 2: okay- Sean sneezes at 9 seconds in.. It didn't have much to do with the finish, as I had remembered

so Butterbean fought Sean O'Haire (RIP) in Pride, and 'Bean hit him so hard that Sean sneezed, and then he got clocked again as he sneezed and broke into a cold lobster of a man, and was lain to, and hopeless forever

edit: let's just take a video of our fucking TV:

impossible to see from this angle↑, sadly. but

edit 2: okay- Sean sneezes at 9 seconds in.. It didn't have much to do with the finish, as I had remembered

I applaud the effort.

Clay Guida burps real loud in his corner between rounds...uhh....that's about it for this thread

Adrenaline suppresses these types of bodily functions.

Back