Snake eats man

WHat the fuck. leave the snake alone he just did work

Those people worships feeding friendly dogs to pythons. I mean, who does that? Snakes should eat them more.

I'm a normal sized white dude at 5'11 and 176 pounds. Would I be safe in Indonesia or does the snake only eat small asian island folk?

Fake as fuck.

This shit has been going around for years, sherdog is so damn gullible.

Theres no snake which can open its jaws wide enough to swallow a grown man, unless its an absolute Indonesian Manlet.

Fuckin Manlets........................

Snake Swallows Man Whole stories regularly make the rounds on the Internet every once in a while, and they're all hoaxes. A reticulated python is certainly capable of killing an adult human being, but there is no recorded case of one ingesting a whole adult human being. Here's one I really like - Newsflash from India...Python eats a man who was drunk and lying beside the liquor shop.
pythoneatsman.jpg

So what's inside that python?
merchant.png

I don't get it.. he must have been on drugs passed the fuck out or already dead/paralyzed... why the hell would you just let a slow-ass snake swallow your entire person?? I'd KO that trick snake from inside it.

I sincerely hope you get the opportunity to prove that.

Must of been a tiny dude with a little boys body. No snake can swallow a full grown man.

You know, I've read that several places before, but snakes have been recorded eating huge game. If a snake can put down a 100lb deer without issue, then why not a person? The only issue would be the shoulders, which are smaller on some people than the game that snakes regularly eat. It's hard to argue with a video of them pulling a man out of a snake though.

The victim must be a small person.they need to cook and eat the snake

Back