Snake eats man

damn cool name imo

who are you, stranger?
Snake Eatsman, motherfucker.

While the longest reputably-measured and confirmed anaconda was about 5.21 metres (17.1 ft) long,[1] extreme lengths far in excess of this have been reported for this species, without verification. Some seemingly reliable[citation needed] claims that can be found describe measured anacondas ranging from 26 to 39 feet (8.7 to 11.9 m), although these remain unverified.[4]

I feel like if there are some 25-30 foot anacondas out there deep in a jungle they could damn well eat a full grown man.
this man. seriously, every reptile specially crocs and snakes especially since they are harder to locate compared to land mammals like lions and tigers, i feel easily add another 1/4 to the size (weight and lenght) to accomodate to those ones that are just the real giants of the species.

its scary to think. but i definitely thing the documented ones are just the ones that werent smart enough like the bigger ones that you know are out there!

Fuck sakes, they using nokia 3310's out there or something. Recording was poorly executed!

While the longest reputably-measured and confirmed anaconda was about 5.21 metres (17.1 ft) long,[1] extreme lengths far in excess of this have been reported for this species, without verification. Some seemingly reliable[citation needed] claims that can be found describe measured anacondas ranging from 26 to 39 feet (8.7 to 11.9 m), although these remain unverified.[4]

I feel like if there are some 25-30 foot anacondas out there deep in a jungle they could damn well eat a full grown man.

24 foot

The movie anaconda is based on this...
merchant.png

JAKARTA - A man missing since Sunday (March 26) in Indonesia has been found dead inside the belly of a 7m-long python, according to reports.

Akbar Salubiro, 25, had not been seen since setting off to harvest palm oil in a remote village on the island of Sulawesi.

A search found the giant python sprawled out next to his garden with the 25-year-old’s boots clearly visible in its stomach. Villagers then used a large knife to cut open the snake’s belly slowly revealing the father-of-two’s body.

Akbar's neighbour Satriawan said: "He was found in the location of the garden.

"Initially Akbar set out from his home to go to harvest palm. After not returning to his home, people looked for him."

Akbar's wife, Munu, was away at the time and only found out when pictures and video emerged in the news, Tribun Timur said.

Village secretary Salubiro Junaidi said: "People had heard cries from the palm grove the night before Akbar was found in the snake’s stomach.

"When the snake was captured, the boots Akbar was wearing were clearly visible in the stomach of the snake.

"Resident cut open the belly of the snake and Akbar was lifeless."

Reticulated pythons suffocate their victims before swallowing them whole, reports said.

Video of them recovering the body from the snake:

7 meters is roughly 23 feet. That's a big fucking snake.

Florida's got anacondas, burmese pythons and retics running around interbreeding... some poor bastard is gonna go play golf and wind up inside Kaa.

Snake Swallows Man Whole stories regularly make the rounds on the Internet every once in a while, and they're all hoaxes. A reticulated python is certainly capable of killing an adult human being, but there is no recorded case of one ingesting a whole adult human being. Here's one I really like - Newsflash from India...Python eats a man who was drunk and lying beside the liquor shop.
pythoneatsman.jpg

Snake Swallows Man Whole stories regularly make the rounds on the Internet every once in a while, and they're all hoaxes. A reticulated python is certainly capable of killing an adult human being, but there is no recorded case of one ingesting a whole adult human being. Here's one I really like - Newsflash from India...Python eats a man who was drunk and lying beside the liquor shop.
pythoneatsman.jpg

Unless they are small humans even the biggest anaconda could not get its mouth over any wide shoulders. They are all hoaxes or small girly men being swallowed.

I've never gutted or skinned anything but I'm pretty sure I could've sliced that open in well under 10 seconds

Back