Smilin Sam's latest Instagram post after KO loss to Antonio Nogueira.

I'll always be a fan. :)
He went out on his shield.

That was his 4th fight in the last 12 months and he's already talking about his next one.

Seems like a really great guy who has his head on straight.

The legend had at least one more ass-kicking in him, and he received it. It's ok.

Not a fan, but at least he tried to stand toe to toe and throw down, you can't knock that.

Him and Old Nog put on a great show!

giphy.gif

I've never seen his IG page because of obvious reasons, but wow-this dumbfuck can't even spell his own nickname correctly on his instagram page. It's wrong on all of his merch as well. Amazing.

Early stoppage. I wish lil nog had a few more seconds to punch him in the face.

Still don't understand the Alvey hate. Seems like a nice guy, down to Earth, and always laid back but willing to entertain. Sure he's no world beater but he doesn't seem delusional about that. I'll always tune in to watch Sam win or lose and when you lose to a legend like Lil Nog it doesn't sting as much. I was very happy for Nogueira.

Last edited:
Dude is a dry lunch. Go back to working Renaissance fairs.

Last edited:
wait what year is it?
Lil Nog still knockin fools out?

Still don't understand the Alvey hate. Seems like a nice guy, down to Earth, and always laid back but willing to entertain. Sure he's no world beater but he doesn't seem delusional about that. I'll always tune in to watch Sam win or lose and when you lose to a legend like Lil Nog it doesn't stint as much. I was very happy for Nogueira.
Its not him, its his low output fighting style. He acts like he's a fan favorite KO artist but his style is awful. Like low output Mir his last few ufc fights. I was actually a fan of him coming off TUF and he decided to stop being the aggressor and throw 3 punches a round.

wait what year is it?
Lil Nog still knockin fools out?
Not really. He knocked him down with a glancing temple shot and the ref stopped it early. On a scale of 1-10 on early stoppages it was a 2. 1 being the earliest of stoppages.

still scored the takedown while ref was stopping it. won him the round

Seems like a good dude. If your style is counter ko it’s a slow fight

I've never seen his IG page because of obvious reasons, but wow-this dumbfuck can't even spell his own nickname correctly on his instagram page. It's wrong on all of his merch as well. Amazing.
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine in the morning.
:rolleyes:

Seems like a genuinely cool ass dude and can't hate on a dad, but damn is he milking this smiling shit a bit too much.

Back