Smilin Sam

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Might be Frowning Fred at the moment.

Lil Nog showing even at this age why he is a legend.

BOOM

KTFO Alvey.

Last edited:
This fight had me worried. Good to see Rogerio get a finish in Brazil.

War Lil Nog!!! What a delight that flushing was.

Sprinting Sam...

Alvey should be banned from ever being on the main card. It’s the same thing every card, just stand, stare, and throw 3 strikes in a minute. Only difference this time is that he got finished.

Yeah can never support anyone who has his girl as a coach. That stoppage was shit though.

I'm so glad he got tkoed. Tired of his boring style. He's too boring of a fighter to be smiling this damn much. I'd like for more people to turn that silly smile into frowns.

couldnt believe sam alvey the cringey dork was ever a favorite.

grats to lil nog! DC found his next LHW challenger

nogueirabrothers_sherdog.jpg

Called that..great finish never sleep on a Nogueira otherwise you might just get put to sleep standing or on the ground

Sam doesn't have boring fights. He has had some bad post fight interviews, but not many boring fights. He probably should have won tonight, but oh well.

I like Smiling Sam. He's very good though. He's got power, but some of those punches he was winging looked amateur.

edit: *not

Last edited:
Yeah can never support anyone who has his girl as a coach. That stoppage was shit though.
Yeah it was a bit early, but you deserve to get stopped when a 60 year old man drops you limp

Alvey should be banned from ever being on the main card. It’s the same thing every card, just stand, stare, and throw 3 strikes in a minute. Only difference this time is that he got finished.

Yeah, but at least he banged in teh stand-up with lil Nog to get KTFO.

Not complainin' on this one bruv.

I like Sam but his whole "vengeance tour" thing was cringy

Back