Smilin Sam vs Antonio Arroyo Karate Combat March 23 Live tonight and free on YT

Sam fighting injured?

Arroyo running way like a bitch

Yeah Alvey limping into the square..use them hands.

Whoa I think Alvey really fucked up his ankle on the way down. That replay is gnarly.

Whoa I think Alvey really fucked up his ankle on the way down. That replay is gnarly.
I didn't see that did he pull an Ortega right before the fight and hurt himself? didn't see a headbutt either.

I didn't see that did he pull an Ortega right before the fight and hurt himself? didn't see a headbutt either.
Did you see the replays? I didn't see the headbutt either until the replay and it was really obvious then. The commentators didn't mention his ankle, it's just something I dread since CroCop and now watch everyone's legs when they go down. His foot was at a terrible angle to his leg, but he seemed to be walking fine after so idk.

Headbut was clear as day in the replay (accidental) Arroyo must be pissed right now. Commentary said Alvey “broke” his foot in the back but still choose to fight. If you’re that injured don’t fight, but alveys got 5 kids to feed so there’s that $$$.

Headbut was clear as day in the replay (accidental) Arroyo must be pissed right now. Commentary said Alvey “broke” his foot in the back but still choose to fight. If you’re that injured don’t fight, but alveys got 5 kids to feed so there’s that $$$.
Thats solves it should be a NC Sam's win streak stays intact. :)

WTF at his foot being broken pre-fight. What a shitty night for him.

Just watch the replay, holy shit those commercial breaks o_O

I am so glad this dirty runner got his win taken away

8kpb63.gif

nasty headbutt ends the fight in a NC should be a DQ imho

8kpbp6.gif

Sam Alvey win streak stays intact. :)

Back