Smile and have a great day!!

well, that is very kind, have a good one yourself as well

Remember, happiness is a choice. You are special, filled with a unique ability to make the world a better place. Love yourself, forgive yourself for any past transgressions and learn from them, have empathy for others, and face the world with optimism/positivity.

There is an eclipse happening today and there are heavy clouds and thunderstorms here. So much for optimism.

No matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse and tomorrow they probably will be.

Sure. Don't focus on negative things, be grateful and focus on the positives in your life, sure.

But just telling yourself to "be happy!" And pushing down any genuine feelings you may have is bad for you.

If you are feeling stressed, angry, anxious, sad, but just ignore it all and fake a "smiley happy persona". You're not being real and it will catch up with you.

I think that is very smart advice, and similar to what I was reading.

i don't think anyone is special, for simply existing. you can make yourself special by being extraordinary, however. that's part of the problem with our society, in my opinion. instead of looking at the collective whole, and trying to find shared interests, some feel the need to separate themselves into special groups that clash with other groups.

being a kind and happy person begins with feeling a bond for those around you.

Back