Smelling Cigars at a Cigar shop

to the guy above: yes. yes i would. i think there's a difference between the stuff in someone's nose and a worker at a cigar shop whose job it is to handle it. their hands are probably washed and understand how to handle them. assuming it's a professional cigar shop.

Still germy. Door knob into the shop is germy. Door knob into the humidor is germy. Much less germy than a nose.

Way too much effort into this post

Way too much sense

Sorry dear boy, you seem to not understand the word common in common sense. Its alright what with the whole you being stupid thing but seeing as the common thought seems to be opposite of what your saying, it means common sense is not on your side.

You don't stick your nose on things that are not your property.

Now you have nothing to refute that as common sense, are too childish and unwilling to simply acknowledge it as a point, and after that offer other instances where similar logic should be applied.

Add to that the effort you put into being incorrect, and it makes a pretty solid case for stupid.

Actually the people in here with sense and no pansy in their blood serum agree with me.

It's not a big deal at all. It's only a big deal to people that want something to bitch about.

The same people that eat nasty 1onite cheeseburgers handled by people with unknown hygiene standards, the same people that pet their dog and then eat a snack without washing their hands, the same people that drink after random people at parties to try their wine, the same people that eat their fat wives nasty hotpocket, are complaining about a fucking nose on the cigar that they are about to torch and throw out half of the way down the motherfucker.

Infinitely hilarious.

None of you have presented anything refuting my arguments which are common sense and airtight.

Something you want to get off your chest friend?

I just like cigars.

Honest.

ap_lewinsky_clinton_testimony_2_jc_140506_4x3_1600.jpg

Back