Smelling Cigars at a Cigar shop

lesnarsneedle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who enjoy an occasional cigar, do you smell the cigars you like before you buy?

I went to a cigar shop last night to buy my buddy a cigar for new years, and I know he likes a certain kind of cigar.

I was smelling a cigar, and the fat fuck shopkeep made it a point to walk into the humidifying room and tell me to not put my nose on the cigars, jimmies on full rustle.

I told him I didn't see the big deal, it's to smoke, not inject into my fucking bloodstream. Who gives a shit about a nose being on it?

Have you guys ever had this happen before? Is this a normal complaint among cigar pansies? Is it really a sin among regulars to put your nose on something that will be ignited and burned for its intended purpose?

To be fair, if it was my store and you're putting your nose on the cigars, I'd charge you for it. I mean, really, who puts their nose on the cigars? You can get the smell from a few inches away.

As for the topic, I do smell them, but I rarely buy cigars anymore so there's that.

To be fair, if it was my store and you're putting your nose on the cigars, I'd charge you for it. I mean, really, who puts their nose on the cigars? You can get the smell from a few inches away.

As for the topic, I do smell them, but I rarely buy cigars anymore so there's that.

Can you explain why your jimmies would be so rustled as to attempt to charge me for it?

It's a cigar. It's for smoking. Not eating.

Can you explain why your jimmies would be so rustled as to attempt to charge me for it?

You're putting your nose on my product, allowing god knows what is in there to come out, especially if you're sick. If you need less than 2 inches of space to smell it, you may need to go see a doctor.

I don't want to buy a cigar with your snot on it. Bloody peasant!

If I put my nose on a food would you expect me to buy it? I would hope so

It's disgusting. You rub your snotty nose all over something that somebody I'd going to smoke. Sure, they're not gonna eat it but they'll be handling it and putting it in their mouth.

Basic etiquette is that you make sure your hands are clean and don't touch your face with it or even facial hair.

Charge you for the cigar and if you were a dick about it I'd bar you from my shop.

For those of you who enjoy an occasional cigar, do you smell the cigars you like before you buy?

I went to a cigar shop last night to buy my buddy a cigar for new years, and I know he likes a certain kind of cigar.

I was smelling a cigar, and the fat fuck shopkeep made it a point to walk into the humidifying room and tell me to not put my nose on the cigars, jimmies on full rustle.

I told him I didn't see the big deal, it's to smoke, not inject into my fucking bloodstream. Who gives a shit about a nose being on it?

Have you guys ever had this happen before? Is this a normal complaint among cigar pansies? Is it really a sin among regulars to put your nose on something that will be ignited and burned for its intended purpose?

So you are wondering why a person is upset you are putting your booger rocket on his merchandise? Really?

If I touched my nose with a tissue, and then offered it to you to use. Would you still accept it?

I have better things to do in life then get my Jimmies rustled over trivial stuff. I could give 0 fucks if someones nose touched a cigar I am going to smoke.

I am very laid back though, and it is hard to rustle my jimmies. If and when they do get rustled.......stay clear.

I'm going to a cigar lounge today, we can meet if you'd like. I have a few shitty cigars you can rub on your nose if you'd like. And by 'shitty' i mean I wiped my ass with them. Trust that's not an issue?

Social contract, TS. You're putting that shopkeeper in the awkward position of having to tell somebody not to get intimate with a piece of merchandise.

So you are wondering why a person is upset you are putting your booger rocket on his merchandise? Really?

If I touched my nose with a tissue, and then offered it to you to use. Would you still accept it?

Yes he would without hesitation.

Because it goes in your mouth and you don't want snot jerms on the cigar you hold with your bare hands and put in your mouth. It's science

Lol at the replies.

You're putting your nose on my product, allowing god knows what is in there to come out, especially if you're sick. If you need less than 2 inches of space to smell it, you may need to go see a doctor.

Too bad there was a framed cigar aficionado magazine with Arnold Schwarzenegger putting his nose right on a gar.

I don't want to buy a cigar with your snot on it. Bloody peasant!

Pansy shit. Thought only real men puffed cigars

If I put my nose on a food would you expect me to buy it? I would hope so

I have already touched on this point. It's a damn cigar. You smoke it. You light the bitch on fire. And most people only smoke a third of it and throw it away. It's not the same as food. You are not ingesting a cigar.

It's disgusting. You rub your snotty nose all over something that somebody I'd going to smoke. Sure, they're not gonna eat it but they'll be handling it and putting it in their mouth.

Basic etiquette is that you make sure your hands are clean and don't touch your face with it or even facial hair.

Charge you for the cigar and if you were a dick about it I'd bar you from my shop.

Yea, putting your nose on something that's about to be set on fire and have a third of it smoked is such a disgusting act.

Several cigar smokers told me never to buy a cigar I didn't like the smell of. So how am I supposed to do that if I have a fatfuck shopkeep hating on me when I pick up a cigar?

Yea let me put on a latex glove to handle these precious cigars. Foh

Oh wait.. that's right. A lot of the good ones are HAND ROLLED. Better have a bottle of hand sanitizer handy so I can disinfect this smoking device before I smoke it because God only knows what that roller had on his hands!

You wouldn't charge me for shit because I'd tell you to eat a dick and wouldn't care about being banned from your shitty absent minded cigar shop.

Yet another example that is incorrect. Someone using a tissue that you're about to use is different. A cigar is a smoking device. You set it on fire. It's not like you inject it into your bloodstream.

I'm going to a cigar lounge today, we can meet if you'd like. I have a few shitty cigars you can rub on your nose if you'd like. And by 'shitty' i mean I wiped my ass with them. Trust that's not an issue?

Another poor attempt

Social contract, TS. You're putting that shopkeeper in the awkward position of having to tell somebody not to get intimate with a piece of merchandise.

He shouldn't have in the first place

Because it goes in your mouth and you don't want snot jerms on the cigar you hold with your bare hands and put in your mouth. It's science

I didn't say oh hey there's where you put it in your mouth, let me jam it up my nose.

I smelled the center like anybody else.

It's for smoking. Not ingesting.

Plus since it was hand rolled, so someone else's grubby mitts were already all over the mouth piece.

Makes sense to bitch about someone else handling it.

tbh fam the doorhandle you would have all needed to touch to enter the cigar shop is a bigger germ hazard than that one dudes nose one. also, cigar smokers are all closet homos.

Too bad there was a framed cigar aficionado magazine with Arnold Schwarzenegger putting his nose right on a gar.

Pansy shit. Thought only real men puffed cigars

I have already touched on this point. It's a damn cigar. You smoke it. You light the bitch on fire. And most people only smoke a third of it and throw it away. It's not the same as food. You are not ingesting a cigar.

Yea, putting your nose on something that's about to be set on fire and have a third of it smoked is such a disgusting act.

Several cigar smokers told me never to buy a cigar I didn't like the smell of. So how am I supposed to do that if I have a fatfuck shopkeep hating on me when I pick up a cigar?

Yea let me put on a latex glove to handle these precious cigars. Foh

Oh wait.. that's right. A lot of the good ones are HAND ROLLED. Better have a bottle of hand sanitizer handy so I can disinfect this smoking device before I smoke it because God only knows what that roller had on his hands!

You wouldn't charge me for shit because I'd tell you to eat a dick and wouldn't care about being banned from your shitty absent minded cigar shop.

Yet another example that is incorrect. Someone using a tissue that you're about to use is different. A cigar is a smoking device. You set it on fire. It's not like you inject it into your bloodstream.

Another poor attempt

He shouldn't have in the first place

I didn't say oh hey there's where you put it in your mouth, let me jam it up my nose.

I smelled the center like anybody else.

It's for smoking. Not ingesting.

Plus since it was hand rolled, so someone else's grubby mitts were already all over the mouth piece.

Makes sense to bitch about someone else handling it.
I like the cut of your jib, TS. You've swayed me.

Really best to briefly use the cigar as a suppository if you are considering buying it and want to be sure.

Back